Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Yoona - if possible please share your prediction of the magic number Tesla SP will end this week, since your on fire with those Prediction :) Thanks
no prediction today due to JOLTS, but this is still valid:
1704286609166.png

next week 270 is in play?
1704288980085.png

Last edited:
The market is so rigged it’s not even funny anymore. If they hadn’t beat expectations, the stock would be down 30%. They beat the number and the stock is still dropping. This is why Wall Street is a complete joke. I called it earlier in this thread that the deliveries would be over 480,000( 3 months ago) just tired of the rigged game that we are in. The media bias, and the general hate against Tesla is out of control.

Rant over 👍

The market is so rigged it’s not even funny anymore. If they hadn’t beat expectations, the stock would be down 30%. They beat the number and the stock is still dropping. This is why Wall Street is a complete joke. I called it earlier in this thread that the deliveries would be over 480,000 just tired of the rigged game that we are in. The media bias, and the general hate against Tesla is out of control.

Rant over 👍

It is mind blowing to me how many people are rooting for BYD to beat Tesla. We are down close 8.5% on the last 5 days.