Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AMAZING day for all long NVDA, congrats! I didn’t play.

Thoughts go out to traders out there that took risks shorting or sold NTM CC’s or naked calls 😲

Good reminder for me that bull runs can be as much dangerous as fun and profitable if one is not careful and deliberative about the positions taken.

Re TSLA it was looking up in the PM along with the nice pop in SPY and QQQ but fell back to the $195 area. Will it join the party?

this is just great, fancy that, hilarious... everyone and his buddy posting nvda/smci/etc

whereas if I mention anything non-tsla, there would be an instant "let's keep this thread tsla only, pls"

LOL

Your commentary is always welcome!

BTW re a Vol-land subscription for realtime access to Dealer hedging requirements, if there’s a way to send contributions toward a subscription I’ll gladly participate.

this is just great, fancy that, hilarious... everyone and his buddy posting nvda/smci/etc

whereas if I mention anything non-tsla, there would be an instant "let's keep this thread tsla only, pls"

LOL
My take are weeks back was that the majority agreed that a little diversification was healthier than having information split between threads. Although in policing myself I did fail to explicitly state NVDA in a comment up-thread that was poor form.

Your commentary is always welcome!

On the topic of a Vol-land subscription for realtime access to Dealer hedging requirements, if there’s a way to send contributions toward a subscription I’ll gladly participate.
tradytics has a good-enough feature (and wayyy cheaper) to replicate the dealer positioning: delta-adjusted gex (this is better than pure gamma)

1708608870110.png

LOL
I really appreciate that everyone mentions which ticker they're discussing so there's no confusion, I'm happy to hear about the others in this thread.

Much thanks to all who take their time contribute.

Last edited:

LOL

Just ignore them and let them pound sand.

Are still trading SMCI? It is a meme stock but still like high probability short duration plays.