Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am missing something here. Why is this stock not lower?
you have to thank lower BB and fib and DP for that

1712152957850.png

1712153023247.png

Even yesterday the buyers that came in after that atrocious report does not make sense to me.

I just got FSD 12.3.3 downloaded this morning. I’m going to test it out. As usual FSD is not up to spec in NYC but perhaps this is what’s going on here now with buyers.
SP Already down 33% for Q1 (for 8% YOY drop in sales with Berlin closed 2X during the quarter).
PE is 38 with MASSIVE revenue growth coming in the next few years.

Last edited:
i got "upgraded" from TOS to Active Trader; TD Canada didn't want to pay for U.S. TOS licenses anymore so they developed their own app. Imagine rolling an ATM CC and it defaults to a debit if you're not paying attention.
Well that’s a bummer.. I’ve used TOS for ~ 15 years now and couldn’t imagine having to take a custodians in house app for modeling, charting, execution or ALERTS.. for me it’s really the alerting functions that are best in class and I use daily. Even though I have accounts all over the place, SCHW, FID, IBKR, Wells, TOS is the research and modeling engine, even if sometimes execution has to occur elsewhere.

Sounds like maybe you need to get a P.O. Box in Boston?

Well that’s a bummer.. I’ve used TOS for ~ 15 years now and couldn’t imagine having to take a custodians in house app for modeling, charting, execution or ALERTS.. for me it’s really the alerting functions that are best in class and I use daily. Even though I have accounts all over the place, SCHW, FID, IBKR, Wells, TOS is the research and modeling engine, even if sometimes execution has to occur elsewhere.

Sounds like maybe you need to get a P.O. Box in Boston?
yes, TOS is the gold standard

OHHHHHHH TYVM i will be in L.A. soon let me see if i can open, tenkyouuuuuuuu

Reactions: Jim Holder

Even yesterday the buyers that came in after that atrocious report does not make sense to me.

I just got FSD 12.3.3 downloaded this morning. I’m going to test it out. As usual FSD is not up to spec in NYC but perhaps this is what’s going on here now with buyers.
I think "they" were not positioned for such an atrocious P&D, they're repositioning, then let it dump

No facts to back this up, but it's the most logical explanation

I'd expect a reverse Gamma squeeze too as calls get bought back, more DOTM, etc.

EVERYONE was saying today was going to be Green, but I still panicked at SP 164 after open and sold my CCs for next week at that point (to protect my margin) instead of waiting. That is what the threat of margin calls does to my trading....

Over the years I have come to realize every time I need to sell ATM CCs to cover margins is when reversal happens. Even if everything is dark and grim, I guess market might be forward looking and the bottom of deliveries is now before rates go down and people start buying cars again with lower interest rates so deliveries will do up again in couple months.