Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I could try to sell it here.

It's year 2019 Tesla Model 3, black (interior and exterior), long range AWD with full self driving computer, ETC reader and summer+winter tires. The condition is pristine. Driven 25000 km. Shaken is coming up in 12/2022.

If you or someone you know would be interested, please let me know. I'm based in northern side of Honshu but no problem to drive around to meet potential buyers.

Hi Andy, I wish I knew you were looking to sell back in December last year. :(

How much are you looking to sell the car for and are you able to share any photos here?

I know there are a few car dealerships that are selling 2nd hand Tesla's, so you could go on to kakaku.com / car sensor, take note of those dealerships and contact them if you can't find anyone individually to sell to.

I would imagine Tesla might buy the car off you too.

Or if you can speak Japanese or have a friend who does, try to advertise it in Japanese?

Good luck.

Hi folks,

thanks a lot for your hints. I have been looking into this and currently am waiting for a quotation from:
1. Tesla Japan
2. A few car sale services in Tokyo

Here more details. I included the charger and the charging adapter in the list.
Car: Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor AWD
Year: 2019 (shaken 12/2022)
Color: Black (interior and exterior),
Options: Full Self Driving (FSD) option included, ETC card reader, Tesla mobile charger, CHADEMO adapter when charging at non-Tesla chargers
Tires: Summer and winter tires (only one set of rims!)
Condition: As new, driven 25 000 km. There is no damage anywhere in the car.
It's a bit sad that I cannot take it with me. I still have to ponder a bit on the price I'm willing to let it go but surely there is a special rate for a fellow TMC member ;). Pictures attached (sorry about the dirt, it's really difficult to keep cars clean here in Aomori during winter). MVIMG_20210121_132214.jpg
MVIMG_20210121_132221.jpg MVIMG_20210121_132226.jpg MVIMG_20210121_132231.jpg MVIMG_20210121_132240.jpg MVIMG_20210121_132246.jpg MVIMG_20210121_132251.jpg MVIMG_20210121_132255.jpg MVIMG_20210121_132300.jpg MVIMG_20210121_132324.jpg

Reactions: hiroshiy
Andy,

I am in your area. I have wanted to own a tesla for a long time, but I have questions about service, charger availability, charging at home, Auto Pilot performance. I probably won't be purchasing your vehicle, as my timeline is probably a bit further out than you need.

Hi All, reviving this thread as I was lucky to pick up Andy’s Model 3 and enjoy it for these past couple of years, but now I’m also heading to my home country. I know that it is iffy sharing it here as most readers will be owners, but if you’re interested or know someone who is interested, please let me know. I‘ve added about 20,000 so it is now at around 45K km and going strong. In addition to the specs Andy mentioned above, it now has fresh shaken as of December 22, now has rims to go with the snow tires (so two sets of rims/tires) and a 3rd party roof rack which I’ve used to carry my surfboard. Located in Tokyo now so should be easier to hand over to the right person.

Hi All, reviving this thread as I was lucky to pick up Andy’s Model 3 and enjoy it for these past couple of years, but now I’m also heading to my home country. I know that it is iffy sharing it here as most readers will be owners, but if you’re interested or know someone who is interested, please let me know. I‘ve added about 20,000 so it is now at around 45K km and going strong. In addition to the specs Andy mentioned above, it now has fresh shaken as of December 22, now has rims to go with the snow tires (so two sets of rims/tires) and a 3rd party roof rack which I’ve used to carry my surfboard. Located in Tokyo now so should be easier to hand over to the right person.
Hi Daniel, what is the car showing for range when fully charged?
Do you have a Tesla Wall Connector you could include too?
Could you share the price?

Thanks.

Hi Daniel, what is the car showing for range when fully charged?
Do you have a Tesla Wall Connector you could include too?
Could you share the price?

Thanks.
Hi @Aganan,
I usually charge to 90%, where I get around 410-415KMs. I'll try to charge it to 100% this weekend and share a photo of the screen. I believe it will be around 460KM.
I don't have a wall connector, however I do have the adapters/plugs for home charging as well as Chademo, etc. I'll share photos as well.
Thanks for your patience.