Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sensor for Doors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys I noticed that my Model X isn't letting the doors or even the trunk open fully. This was in the middle of an empty parking lot so I am afraid that my car being dirty is the culprit. Can someone let me know where the sensors are that cause the doors to not open fully so I can clean them (and not the whole car). We do need the rain down here in SWFL so I know if I go for a car wash it will rain. :)

Thanks!

Neil

Hey guys I noticed that my Model X isn't letting the doors or even the trunk open fully. This was in the middle of an empty parking lot so I am afraid that my car being dirty is the culprit. Can someone let me know where the sensors are that cause the doors to not open fully so I can clean them (and not the whole car). We do need the rain down here in SWFL so I know if I go for a car wash it will rain. :)

Thanks!

Neil
What version Firmware are you on? Is this an AP1 or AP2 vehicle? Family has an AP2 that had the same problem with the first 8.1 update, latest release fixed it. 17.11.10

Reactions: travis010