Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry missed Sharpie?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gillfoto

Wilderness Buggy
May 16, 2013
AK
Hi All, was washing the car yesterday (seems like I'm doing it a lot this time of year), with above average daylight I noticed there was an almost 5" complete circle drawn ( seems like Sharpie - black felt pen on passenger left side door). I proceeded to check the Sentry footage, is it correct to assume that saved files are created due to sensitivity? No video of vandal, also searched all records since mid December.
Any Sherlock ideas on how to best solve video search for miscreant? Suggestions appreciated - "Sentry for Dummies". Photo to follow.

Possible explanation is it happened at a place you excluded, like your home or office.
Thanks for your response. Well I've been retired for a few years now, the thought about home activity did cross my mind; and I do have a least one disgruntled fella.
I suppose I more frustrated that the process to find 'clips of interest' is not more accessible. I had a thought if the software can highlight with a 'red dot' where the disturbance is, could it not use that frame as a thumbnail for the Video clip?
Thanks again, take care.

Reactions: RNHurt