Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry mode captured these punks at work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for turning me onto this YT page. Such a tragedy that our world has come to this - f**king dishonest people that feel the need to steal and bring harm to others.
Yeah. No kidding .. I gave footage to on site security. And the local police. To no avail.. the ding buffed out with no lasting damage. It’s just principal.
People go to work for the things they have and people like this just smdh.. I was pretty livid to say the least. And yeah his YouTube is awesome a few of his stories haven’t went viral on sites like electrek/insideEVS. Etc. just good that the EV/Tesla community has a avenues to shed light on things like this and others such as hit and runs etc.
It’s still boggles the mind of why Tesla’s get so much “hate”. I think it’s more ignorance and jealousy than anything. Because once I explain it to ppl or give them a ride they have that OHHH moment and they get it. But to each his own.

Just eye-opening at how many thieves are walking around/driving around every day.
Yep pretty sad..now you need camera and security on everything.. I think all cars should come with at least a dashcam setup from the factory for insurance dispute purposes etc.. but yeah if anyone has anything interesting.. they’ve captured on dashcam/sentry. His email is in the description of all the videos you can submit it and have it featured on some videos.