Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sentry Mode - Live Camera - only front is live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I've owned the car for about 3 weeks or so now, I've had no problems accessing the Sentry Mode Live Camera on my iOS phone. I can flip between all four views.

Today, I find that the app will display only the front view. The two sides and back views allow me to 'select' them through the app, but no matter how long I wait for the update, I still show the front image.

Perhaps this is a new bug?

Or perhaps I'm missing something about the configuration?

Or maybe I'm just unlucky today.

Anyone else ever experience this problem and have some helpful feedback for me?

Since I've owned the car for about 3 weeks or so now, I've had no problems accessing the Sentry Mode Live Camera on my iOS phone. I can flip between all four views.

Today, I find that the app will display only the front view. The two sides and back views allow me to 'select' them through the app, but no matter how long I wait for the update, I still show the front image.

Nevermind, I somehow missed this discussion thread....

I'll take this discussion there.

Sorry to make things a mess.

I'm having the same issue. Did you get it fixed?

It took about a week for it to come back and work all properly again.

ISTR that I did a reboot but that didn't help.

I've no idea why it started functioning properly again.

Perhaps this is another of those problems we schedule a mobile service call and they fix remotely for us in a matter of minutes. I might try that the next time this happens.