Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been obsessed with checking my app and this forum. I’m going to try not to look at it this weekend…perhaps even longer. I’ll probably just wait for a text or email. The continuous disappointment is draining. 😩✌🏽
I’ve been obsessed with checking my app and this forum. I’m going to try not to look at it this weekend…perhaps even longer. I’ll probably just wait for a text or email. The continuous disappointment is draining. 😩✌🏽
I feel the same way. We have the same EDD. I went to Tesla today, they checked my account, the SA talked to the manager. They said they will put me on the priority list. We have been waiting for 184 days now 😞

Reactions: HopefulCali
You just gave me hope again. I’m truly expecting the best news tomorrow. Hopefully some of those trucks are coming to Orange County
Those in SoCal, in the 1H drive from Burbank to Grapevine, I saw seven trailers of mostly Model Ys going South on the I-5. There may have been more but I wasn’t particularly paying that much attention.

My 7 seater got pushed out to September last week but now is showing June-July.

first, hope everyone in this thread get their MYs soon. it’s worth the wait even with my spouse complaining every day since the new year.
took delivery today. window was supposed to be this sun-tues. however, Sunnyvale, CA service center called to say NO ROOM for cars and asked if they could drop off at my residence now. dude ninjad car in driveway and i had to setup phone key. zero contact hah.
F&F so far so good. have the github list and will go through tomorrow. 7-seats are interesting and fun. driver door requires a bit of force to shut.
fyi amd ryzen, lion 12v battery, bio defense air mode, heated wipers and steering wheel. no cargo cover.
also fyi installed the 3D max spider mats and completely ruined the new felt in the back with the VELCRO storage mats after i tried repositioning them. oh well, those mats are with the car 4ever and cover the damaged felt. :)
thinking of getting the storage organizers up front as they are pretty much deep pits of disorganization if you have lots of “stuff” to put in your car.

Last edited:
I am about to start a thread titled “Those who feel personally attacked by Father Musk’s EDD roulette” who’s in lolol
Have been a lot of times when EDD pushes out far when it was not too far in the future. Then few days later BAM!!! VIN. Not sure why this happens, but it seems if you are about to get a VIN, sometimes your EDD goes way out first. Here is to hoping. 🤞
how accurate is this?? i was in the June EDD now i got pushed to 7/12-9/6

Reactions: Otter2007
first, hope everyone in this thread get their MYs soon. it’s worth the wait even with my spouse complaining every day since the new year.
took delivery today. window was supposed to be this sun-tues. however, Sunnyvale, CA service center called to say NO ROOM for cars and asked if they could drop off at my residence now. dude ninjad car in driveway and i had to setup phone key. zero contact hah.
F&F so far so good. have the github list and will go through tomorrow. 7-seats are interesting and fun. driver door requires a bit of force to shut.
fyi amd ryzen, lion 12v battery, bio defense air mode, heated wipers and steering wheel. no cargo cover.
also fyi installed the 3D max spider mats and completely ruined the new felt in the back with the VELCRO storage mats after i tried repositioning them. oh well, those mats are with the car 4ever and cover the damaged felt. :)
thinking of getting the storage organizers up front as they are pretty much deep pits of disorganization if you have lots of “stuff” to put in your car.
any additional add-ons e.g. rear ppf, front mudguards, rear window double layer?

Reactions: djkimura
It’s finally here! Scheduled delivery supposed to be between 12pm-4pm. Got a text at 11:15 that my car is on its way, 2 mins later got another text that my car is already parked. Lol. Didn’t even see who drove it here. Overall, no issues found. Except for a minor scuff on the driver door handle. Worth the 6month wait! Fell in love instantly!
AB581188-E668-4215-BA97-D22B1F877E66.jpeg
FC99B6A5-18C1-4F56-8DFC-47313A72DA46.jpeg

It’s finally here! Scheduled delivery supposed to be between 12pm-4pm. Got a text at 11:15 that my car is on its way, 2 mins later got another text that my car is already parked. Lol. Didn’t even see who drove it here. Overall, no issues found. Except for a minor scuff on the driver door handle. Worth the 6month wait! Fell in love instantly! View attachment 786307View attachment 786308
Congratulations!! Car looks great!

Woww congratulations. One of us has made it haha. Happy everything went well.
It’s finally here! Scheduled delivery supposed to be between 12pm-4pm. Got a text at 11:15 that my car is on its way, 2 mins later got another text that my car is already parked. Lol. Didn’t even see who drove it here. Overall, no issues found. Except for a minor scuff on the driver door handle. Worth the 6month wait! Fell in love instantly! View attachment 786307View attachment 786308

Reactions: harrow