Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Kubelfan
The article states that they are sold out of that color for the year. Not that they are not making it anymore. Just that you will need to wait till 2023 to get a Model Y LR in White or MSM.

At least thats how I read it.

Reactions: cusetownusa
More like if you order White or MSM today, you won’t get it in 2022. They are just prioritizing the colors that are not free.

Having experienced the 💩 show of EDDs since early October, cant imagine what the wait times and EDD swings are going to be like for someone ordering today….. yikes 😬
That is a great point! Hence the reason I upgraded to FSD. I have the oh so very popular white exterior with Gemini wheels. I was tired of the pushback and EDD moves. I am so happy with my 10k upgrade and so thankful that my baby is on the way.

I feel very sorry for new purchase orders 😢

Reactions: AbeTes
That is a great point! Hence the reason I upgraded to FSD. I have the oh so very popular white exterior with Gemini wheels. I was tired of the pushback and EDD moves. I am so happy with my 10k upgrade and so thankful that my baby is on the way.

I feel very sorry for new purchase orders 😢
I debated doing that, but it would be cheaper to upgrade to the performance model. I feel I would get more use out of that than the FSD. I tried FSD in my M3 for 4 months. Summon scared me to use and I thought that the constant lane changes quite annoying. And it's not fully legal here in Washington state.

Reactions: Jdizzl11
The article states that they are sold out of that color for the year. Not that they are not making it anymore. Just that you will need to wait till 2023 to get a Model Y LR in White or MSM.

At least thats how I read it.
Wow! Yeah NO THANKS! I love my Millie and am so happy I bought when I did. I have every upgrade except tow! ❤️ I am in love with my car and so happy that I bought when I did.

I bought because I have wanted a Tesla for 5 years and have financially worked my butt off to get EXACTLY what I want and deserve!!

Most people are buying now because of political or economic reasons. NOT ME! I am laughing at others now because all my friends talked crap about me buying a Tesla.

Karma is a Bi@#$

Tomorrow is the D-day, I am picking up my “silent beast” tomorrow at 10am.

Have gone through a roller coaster (so much drama) for the past 11 months since ordering and the wait is almost over :)

Have already ordered some goodies as well and went on a shopping spree (interior linings and some other gadgets). Hoping for a smooth delivery. Thanks to this entire thread and TMC community, you all have been so helpful in keeping me motivated every passing day.

Wish you all the very best, you all will get your cars very soon and it’s going to be worth it. Will sign off tomorrow with some pics :)

Wow! Yeah NO THANKS! I love my Millie and am so happy I bought when I did. I have every upgrade except tow! ❤️ I am in love with my car and so happy that I bought when I did.

I bought because I have wanted a Tesla for 5 years and have financially worked my butt off to get EXACTLY what I want and deserve!!

Most people are buying now because of political or economic reasons. NOT ME! I am laughing at others now because all my friends talked crap about me buying a Tesla.

Karma is a Bi@#$
Haters going to hate but now they are mad about high gas prices. We got our Teslas for much less than current pricing so we get the last laugh:D.

Tomorrow is the D-day, I am picking up my “silent beast” tomorrow at 10am.

Have gone through a roller coaster (so much drama) for the past 11 months since ordering and the wait is almost over :)

Have already ordered some goodies as well and went on a shopping spree (interior linings and some other gadgets). Hoping for a smooth delivery. Thanks to this entire thread and TMC community, you all have been so helpful in keeping me motivated every passing day.

Wish you all the very best, you all will get your cars very soon and it’s going to be worth it. Will sign off tomorrow with some pics :)
Congrats!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳 Can't wait to see your pics!!!!

Reactions: rsb290
They’re little hardware buttons you can put anywhere in the cabin. They can be mapped to perform pretty much any function with a single press (turn on cabin lights, windshield wipers, fold mirrors, adjust regen braking strength, etc.). I thought it’d be nice to add some in the back to give passengers access to their own heated seat.

I don’t know if it’s kosher to link it here, but it’s a quick Google :)
The S3XY buttons seem a little “retro” to me, but having them for rear passengers is a neat idea. When I rented a MYLR last fall for a 10 day road trip, one of the things I was a little skittish about was using the touchscreen while driving-menu display and characters are too small. I started using voice commands and they worked great! Here’s a list: Voice Commands

The S3XY buttons seem a little “retro” to me, but having them for rear passengers is a neat idea. When I rented a MYLR last fall for a 10 day road trip, one of the things I was a little skittish about was using the touchscreen while driving-menu display and characters are too small. I started using voice commands and they worked great! Here’s a list: Voice Commands
During my short test drive, I leaned heavily on voice commands to test things out. It’s probably how I’ll do most things. Access for rear passengers and ability to control the level of regen would be my main two reasons for using the buttons. The interior of the MY is so minimal that it’s hard to find a visible spot that they don’t “stick out”.

Reactions: Bookman
OD 9/5/21
Got my VIN today! xxF423xx
EDD 4/25-4/29. (Prev 4/27-5/11)

config MSM/19/BI/no-tow/ no-fsd
Order Update:

Day 4 from receiving VIN. Have not been able to purchase quote from tesla insurance, since I have not received notification to schedule delivery. Called my SA the other day, my car is at delivery location for pick up (Colma) but there is a hold on their side. Says a lot of cars are just at the lot waiting for "a part to arrive to deliver the car." Then, I called a friend who works at tesla and handles operating logistics. My friend said a lot of cars have faulty charge ports and this could take 2-3days for them to replace and go through QC.

I've waited 7mos already, whats a couple more days? ... dead.

has anyone just been progressively bumped back each month? I ordered in June 2021, on hold and released in jan. Original EDd when I released in jan 2022 was May (4-5months out). Over the past few months I have been bumped multiple times, now my EDD is august-October (still 4–5months out) it seems that my position in line just hasn’t changed at all and I’m being passed over or something. Is this happening to anyone else? Really frustrated as I could have gotten myself on a short list for a q4 etron Back in jan and probably been one of the first allocations at the dealership, but now the list has grown significantly.

Anyway just frustrated. And yes aware that EDd is an estimate and not a guarantee, etc etc, but again I was 4 months away 4 months ago, and I’m still 4 months away now
Did you call service agent to make sure your profile is complete? Change to cash? You can always change it back. They will bump you if your profile isn't complete in ANY way! I ordered Sept and I got bumped to Oct and my profile was complete!!