Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have tried all the tricks...annoying my SA, deleting the app, not checking the website, manifesting, reverse psychology, the list goes on. No rhyme or reason to this madness.
I have been convincing myself that the build quality gets improved and I will receive more features (potentially parcel shelf, dual glazed rear window, and maybe improved battery?) as I wait longer.

Huh... so SA can escalate? I will be extremely triggered if they can after I explained to them my situation they're still on nothing they can do, just trying their best.
Seems like some of them actually care (obviously not mine). All I get is the same BS response that says everything in my profile looks good and it should just be a few more weeks. This has been going on since Feb 1. I mean if it's going to be June or July just tell me, I would like to start planning out my summer.

Seems like some of them actually care (obviously not mine). All I get is the same BS response that says everything in my profile looks good and it should just be a few more weeks. This has been going on since Feb 1. I mean if it's going to be June or July just tell me, I would like to start planning out my summer.
Yeah the couple times I have called there are either the people who pretty much say SORRY and then there are ones that say they will personally look into it for you. Luck of the draw!! But then again I still don't have my MY!!

Same... I had plans with the Y over the summer but currently EDD is after summer where my SA is "all the updated info", really don't want to badmouth or push around going over them as still need them for my car, at the same time I don't have my MY anywhere close. Really have no idea what to do.

My financing is officially completed!!! As soon as I sign my paperwork (get in a couple hours), my check will be on the way to bring with me when I pick up my baby!!!!

****UPDATE**** Paperwork signed and check is in the mail!!!!!!

It is getting real!!!!

I think I am going to sell my car as soon as I get the schedule your delivery text. The SA said that should be early next week 😁

Oh HAPPY DAY!!!!

Last edited:
My financing is officially completed!!! As soon as I sign my paperwork (get in a couple hours), my check will be on the way to bring with me when I pick up my baby!!!!

It is getting real!!!!

I think I am going to sell my car as soon as I get the schedule your delivery text. The SA said that should be early next week 😁

Oh HAPPY DAY!!!!
cant wait to see pics of your new MY

Reactions: Jdizzl11
Order Update:

Day 4 from receiving VIN. Have not been able to purchase quote from tesla insurance, since I have not received notification to schedule delivery. Called my SA the other day, my car is at delivery location for pick up (Colma) but there is a hold on their side. Says a lot of cars are just at the lot waiting for "a part to arrive to deliver the car." Then, I called a friend who works at tesla and handles operating logistics. My friend said a lot of cars have faulty charge ports and this could take 2-3days for them to replace and go through QC.

I've waited 7mos already, whats a couple more days? ... dead.
Same here....Called Mt. Kisco this morning, i guess some of the cars are coming missing a small part needed for final delivery.....no ETA on when they will be in. Its the On Board Diagnostic port i believe. there waiting for a shipment to install it.

Reactions: Antonius138
Same... I had plans with the Y over the summer but currently EDD is after summer where my SA is "all the updated info", really don't want to badmouth or push around going over them as still need them for my car, at the same time I don't have my MY anywhere close. Really have no idea what to do.
I still liked the original delivery window of April when I first reserved my Y. What happened to that ???

Reactions: cc333