Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What would loan Validation have to do with EDD. I am waiting to secure financing until I get a vin. Is that not the norm?
Most people put cash payment in their profile. Not having cash and not providing a secured loan is considered an incomplete profile by Tesla. So it is best to change payment to cash and when VIN is issued get a loan and ask Tesla to change it in your profile. That is what most people taking a loan do.

Reactions: Michael Y 2020
Unfortunately no change in the delivery date. Still the same.
But I am happy installed the charger yesterday.
The only reason I can think of in your case is the color Red. In spite of living in CA, that may be an issue, because they make red and blue in batches, particularly red colored cars. Same as 7 seaters. They are all made in large batch sizes. Sometimes people benefit, but for most it causes delays.

The only reason I can think of in your case is the color Red. In spite of living in CA, that may be an issue, because they make red and blue in batches, particularly red colored cars. Same as 7 seaters. They are all made in large batch sizes. Sometimes people benefit, but for most it causes delays.
Yeah I totally agree, Red + Tow is causing the delay. I still see Red car deliveries on this forum but a combination of these 2 is rare. Even if we look into the spreadsheet there are only a handful of people with this configuration, even though spreadsheet is not the entire population but again I have not seen too many red on the roads either.

Reactions: 45thParallel
I have been following up the August OD thread. A large number of those who booked 8/14 and later had their EDD's move from December to Jan-Feb period. I think, Tesla's MYLR output has dropped, or they are pumping out more MYP and M3P's with the available components. I am more likely going to be getting a delivery in February.

Reactions: Michael Y 2020
Appropriate picture to reflect all of our EDD 'rides'
It’s been 2 days since I got the wall connector installed but it’s been haunting me to put it to use. Unfortunately I can’t till I get my car which is sometime next year. It’s a long wait.
Lol - in the same boat -
- electrician comes on Friday to install a Wall Connector and a ChargePoint - yay!
- EDD: 02/22-03/22 - tic tok...

I got my vin on Wednesday but no delivery date yet. I used to open the app once or twice a day before but now I’m refreshing every 30 mins and calling Tesla sales everyday. The vin to deliver wait making me feel pathetic. I live less than 10 miles away from Fremont and I’m not sure what’s taking them so long.

Oh No...I wonder when will all September group get our order
Who knows? My Sept. order recently changed to an EDD of June. My order if for a MY LR with just Blue Ext. color as the only option. The only outstanding item on my order/account is the trade-in offer has expired (otherwise a cash purchase). Anyone know if I select "I don't want to trade in a vehicle" on my order page, can I put the trade-in information back in once I get within 30 days of delivery? In any case I may sell my existing Chevy Volt to Carmax instead of trading it in. Also, can having an expired trade-in offer my account impact the Tesla's EDD?

Anyone know if I select "I don't want to trade in a vehicle" on my order page, can I put the trade-in information back in once I get within 30 days of delivery? In any case I may sell my existing Chevy Volt to Carmax instead of trading it in. Also, can having an expired trade-in offer my account impact the Tesla's EDD?
I don't know the answer to your questions, but I'm in the same situation.
I decided that I'll just keep updating my trade-in on the Tesla site, since I only need to give the the updated odometer reading. Then when my new Tesla is finally ready, I'll already have Tesla's latest trade-in number, so I can compare to Carmax, Vroom, etc and decide then what I'll do with my old car.

Who knows? My Sept. order recently changed to an EDD of June. My order if for a MY LR with just Blue Ext. color as the only option. The only outstanding item on my order/account is the trade-in offer has expired (otherwise a cash purchase). Anyone know if I select "I don't want to trade in a vehicle" on my order page, can I put the trade-in information back in once I get within 30 days of delivery? In any case I may sell my existing Chevy Volt to Carmax instead of trading it in. Also, can having an expired trade-in offer my account impact the Tesla's EDD?
Yes, you can have the trade in changed to yes as you get close. Your SA can do that for you