Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, didn't loose my hope because of you. :) You kept me going and all the other members on this forum.

But now my worry is the VIN I got is a 338? Maybe built a week or 2 ago, rejected by someone??

Yes, didn't loose my hope because of you. :) You kept me going and all the other members on this forum.

But now my worry is the VIN I got is a 338? Maybe built a week or 2 ago, rejected by someone??
Oh stop it! Prolly due to logistics or something. Or someone could of cancelled, got cancelled, changed their minds or be like my parents... snowed in, in Nevada City!

• Funny
Reactions: pgcoco
And you should! Congrats! Now get ready for sleepless nights!
I know...I can barely work now. The tough part is I am hosting dinner for family for new year and I will have my in laws at our place since morning and none of them know about the car yet. lol
Now I have to reveal the secret before I bring the car in or else it would be hard to leave the house to get it.

I know...I can barely work now. The tough part is I am hosting dinner for family for new year and I will have my in laws at our place since morning and none of them know about the car yet. lol
Now I have to reveal the secret before I bring the car in or else it would be hard to leave the house to get it.
I would just say excuse me, I need to run out real quick and I’ll be right back. Gotta get my new Tesla and let hubby explain it!😇

• Funny
Reactions: pgcoco