Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG...lovely car and family pic!
So excited for you. How is the build quality? let us know all the details!!

Congratulations!!
Thank you! I really like that we had a rainbow too! The build quality was superb, but there were a few smudges in the interior that they happily cleaned. Very surprised of the quality of the ride coming home. It rides so much better than our Infiniti FX35. Very smooth and quiet. Now I just have to sell my FX and I'll be golden!

My turn! Love it! Car is absolutely perfect on inspection.
E725686F-9EC5-45B9-8920-582B44F3CE38.jpeg

Just called Tesla again and requested for order status and still the same answer. But she said I put a note on your order saying Customer is ready to pick up car now. Not sure if that will help? Did the SA do that on anyone's profile here?
My SA did not if she put any notes in, but what they say and what they do is a good question. I so feel your excitement! Last night I finally had a good nights sleep! 🤩

Reactions: pgcoco
I have a VIN! Finally (3 days before delivery). NF344xxx appears to be a 2022
Congratulations. When you get your car, please let us know if you see a 12 Li-ion battery and AMD Ryzen chip. I saw twitter feed from Teslascope on this topic. Some say it is only on 3, but today I read in the Model Y Sub Reddit that some one with MYLR also reported it. It will make our wait worthwhile if this story is indeed true.