Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought of taking kids on a test drive today since they haven't seen the car from inside today. The service center was empty and there was only one car in the lot waiting to be picked up tomorrow by a customer. It was a red performance model Y. Really felt like changing my order and picking up that then and there lol.
SA still didn't give me any other insight on my car. Still said its slated for Jan, please wait. :(

Attachments

• IMG_5395.PNG
    IMG_5395.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5396.PNG
    IMG_5396.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
Me...me....I am getting impatient.

I barely see deliveries on this forum...only a couple here and there. Day 109 and still waiting......
Yes, there has been a draught. I was hoping to see at least some CA folks get a few quarter end deliveries. But it looks like Elon is indeed trying to bring work life balance for Tesla employees. In the spirit of the holidays and not to keep seeing the green light on my charger I took off the breaker in the panel. Now the green light is gone and I don't have to keep yearning for my Tesla.

Yes, there has been a draught. I was hoping to see at least some CA folks get a few quarter end deliveries. But it looks like Elon is indeed trying to bring work life balance for Tesla employees. In the spirit of the holidays and not to keep seeing the green light on my charger I took off the breaker in the panel. Now the green light is gone and I don't have to keep yearning for my Tesla.
When I saw the Tesla service center empty yesterday I lost all hopes of them delivering cars this year. I hope we get our cars early next year if not by end of this year.

When I saw the Tesla service center empty yesterday I lost all hopes of them delivering cars this year. I hope we get our cars early next year if not by end of this year.
It's possible that Fremont has recently, or will soon have, a short shutdown to introduce some changes to the MY production line to introduce some of the upgrades that will be included with the MY's coming soon from the Austin gigafactory.

It's possible that Fremont has recently, or will soon have, a short shutdown to introduce some changes to the MY production line to introduce some of the upgrades that will be included with the MY's coming soon from the Austin gigafactory.
Who knows what is happening at the Fremont location. I wish there was some kind of notification to customers rather than customers staring at bouncing EDD's every day.