Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know what you mean. This experience is so frustrating. Being in CA I was hoping to get the car before New Years but doesn't look like its going to happen. I have been refreshing my app every half hour these days hoping to get some good news and every time it ends in disappointment.
I'd try refreshing the app every 15 minutes or so; or, perhaps checking your app more than once a day doesn't speed up delivery

Nice to see CA deliveries and also Pacific North West. September deliveries are targeting January, but with many August deliveries still pending, I think it is more likely 1-14 September OD's will be more like last week of January and into February 1st week. September had one of the highest booking rates, so it is going to stretch in all of February. Tesla's pace did not pick up in the month end. I think this is Elon's promise to reduce stress level among employees. I hope employees come back refreshed and energized to have a strong January-February output.

Reactions: Tararua and pgcoco
Well apparently I have angered the Tesla EDD gods as they bumped me from Dec23-31 to Jan29-Feb28. I agree with you in the financial planning department, it’s really annoying to keep pushing out the financing. By the time it actually shows up I may no longer even need the financing. Sigh.
same here.. my pre approval expires at the end of this month and this is with an extension, now i have to re apply with another hit on my credit even though it wont be an issue.. its just annoying situation when you have to keep going back to the bank every 2 months to re apply like some dummy..😑

same here.. my pre approval expires at the end of this month and this is with an extension, now i have to re apply with another hit on my credit even though it wont be an issue.. its just annoying situation when you have to keep going back to the bank every 2 months to re apply like some dummy..😑
Call your SA and change payment method to cash. When you get a VIN, you can change back to loan.