Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice to see CA deliveries and also Pacific North West. September deliveries are targeting January, but with many August deliveries still pending, I think it is more likely 1-14 September OD's will be more like last week of January and into February 1st week. September had one of the highest booking rates, so it is going to stretch in all of February. Tesla's pace did not pick up in the month end. I think this is Elon's promise to reduce stress level among employees. I hope employees come back refreshed and energized to have a strong January-February output.
Where do you see the monthly booking rates?

Where do you see the monthly booking rates?
I am referring to the bookings reported on this forum tracker. I attached a snap shot of 3 days of bookings in September and for the whole month of December. Successive price increases and reduction in price difference between MYP and MYLR has wacked MYLR while helping match MYP demand with current MYP production.

Attachments

• All of December bookings.JPG
    All of December bookings.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 77
  • September 3 days booking.JPG
    September 3 days booking.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 49
I am referring to the bookings reported on this forum tracker. I attached a snap shot of 3 days of bookings in September and for the whole month of December. Successive price increases and reduction in price difference between MYP and MYLR has wacked MYLR while helping match MYP demand with current MYP production.
OK their is something weird I saw on the spreadsheet. I don't see my name at all. I tried to eyeball, filter but can't find my name. I tried to add it and it says your name is there and you cannot add it again. What am I missing?

Update. so I called the TESLA service center Rocklin and requested a status update on my order and they didn't say anything different than what my EDD says. I told him that changes all the time and does he have more insight to my order and he said NO, that should be right information and we all know that EDD changes even before you can blink your eye.

Update. so I called the TESLA service center Rocklin and requested a status update on my order and they didn't say anything different than what my EDD says. I told him that changes all the time and does he have more insight to my order and he said NO, that should be right information and we all know that EDD changes even before you can blink your eye.
I've gotten the same replies via txt. I feel like the SA's can see / have insight but refuse to look into it. Esp, if your EDD is coming up - they should have more information.

I ordered a Model Y LR
Black Exterior & Black Interior with the Induction Wheels 5 Seater on September 21 2021. Had an original EDD of March 2022, then in November it moved to December 11-31st, then moved to DEC. 22-31st then to DEC 27-31. Then today i woke up to it saying Feb 11-Mar.11.
Buried in the many pages this thread are a whole host of stories like these. It's happened to almost everyone. It sucks, but I would imagine that, given your dates, you'll end up with a late January or February delivery. Essentially, unless you have a VIN (and not always even then), the Tesla EDDs are simply meaningless. The good news is that a lot of the people on the August order thread are getting VINs at the moment, which means that from Mid Jan, we should be into September orders.

Are September orders getting their one year premium connectivity and the1,000 supercharger miles from referral?

Just wondering if anyone who ordered in mid September (and obviously, have received their cars) has checked to see if they got the premium connectivity and the1,000 supercharger miles. Since they cut those perks, I'd like to see if people who ordered in the weeks before the change still got them.
I ordered 9/15, but might not have completed the profile until around 10/3 (didn't understand I should upload insurance card from current vehicle). I'm worried I might get cut off from those perks. My order summary shows the one year premium connectivity, but wasn't sure if they would still include it.

I dont see any mention of the referral miles on the order summary. Does anyone know how to tell if the referral code worked? Is it in the order sheet anywhere?

Thanks

Are September orders getting their one year premium connectivity and the1,000 supercharger miles from referral?

Just wondering if anyone who ordered in mid September (and obviously, have received their cars) has checked to see if they got the premium connectivity and the1,000 supercharger miles. Since they cut those perks, I'd like to see if people who ordered in the weeks before the change still got them.
I ordered 9/15, but might not have completed the profile until around 10/3 (didn't understand I should upload insurance card from current vehicle). I'm worried I might get cut off from those perks. My order summary shows the one year premium connectivity, but wasn't sure if they would still include it.

I dont see any mention of the referral miles on the order summary. Does anyone know how to tell if the referral code worked? Is it in the order sheet anywhere?

Thanks
I confirmed with my SA that I will still get my 1 yr premium connectivity hope I still get the 1000 for referral. Didn’t check on that , but was told I was when I ordered

Thanks
I ordered the car mid September and received it about a month ago. I got 1k free miles and so did the person who referred.

Reactions: BGOwner
OK their is something weird I saw on the spreadsheet. I don't see my name at all. I tried to eyeball, filter but can't find my name. I tried to add it and it says your name is there and you cannot add it again. What am I missing?
I could not find your name either, unless you used a different screen name there. But you can use the edit feature if you are sure you entered and you can edit your entry. If you are not sure, you can create a new entry.
Here are the links to do edit/update or create a new entry: