Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could not find your name either, unless you used a different screen name there. But you can use the edit feature if you are sure you entered and you can edit your entry. If you are not sure, you can create a new entry.
Here are the links to do edit/update or create a new entry:
Thanks for looking at it. I tried to edit the form and it says You have already responded. You can fill out the form only once.
And I did use the same screen name pgcoco..not sure what happened. This makes me wonder, how many folk are like me who are not showing up open the form.

Buried in the many pages this thread are a whole host of stories like these. It's happened to almost everyone. It sucks, but I would imagine that, given your dates, you'll end up with a late January or February delivery. Essentially, unless you have a VIN (and not always even then), the Tesla EDDs are simply meaningless. The good news is that a lot of the people on the August order thread are getting VINs at the moment, which means that from Mid Jan, we should be into September orders.
Exactly, to be more blunt I simply refuse to check my app every 8.5 seconds; reading this thread led me to the sunnier side of things. I can't speed up the process and checking the app just adds to 'I'm upset' posts. I'll get a call or text when it's 'time' simple.

Thanks for looking at it. I tried to edit the form and it says You have already responded. You can fill out the form only once.
And I did use the same screen name pgcoco..not sure what happened. This makes me wonder, how many folk are like me who are not showing up open the form.
Exactly, to be more blunt I simply refuse to check my app every 8.5 seconds; reading this thread led me to the sunnier side of things. I can't speed up the process and checking the app just adds to 'I'm upset' posts. I'll get a call or text when it's 'time' simple.
I didn't realize there was someone who has the time to track all this, and wonder if it's really worth the time. IMHO it still won't speed up the process, but it does add some light on guesstimates...so I added my info. 45thP, I saw your name just below mine when it was sorted by order date.

Ok. I’m going to jinx it and you all will say I told you so but… my EDD has been incredibly stable compared to most here. OD 9/14 with FEB EDD. It briefly shifted 3 weeks early for a short stretch then back to late JAN - mid FEB. 🤷‍♂️
I'm with SnowbirdMark: completed profile 9/10; EDD has been stuck on 1/18-2/15 since forever.
It seems suspicious that the near-end of that window is only 3 weeks away, yet the window is 4 weeks wide. If a Jan.18 delivery were a real possibility, then I expect that Tesla would have a smaller window. So my suspicion is this just means "we actually have no clue when your car will be ready."

mY LR, Blue/Black, Tow, 18", noFSD

Last edited:
Reactions: SpadeFire
Dude, still hope. There’s another thread that someone from Sac is getting his
I know I saw that post. Yeah 4 more days this year and now with Tesla giving 48 hour window, I might still have a chance lol.
But, at this point of time I am like whatever, I will get it when my chance comes. The next 4 days are very busy for me anyways, If it comes I will take time out for my car for sure and leave other things behind.
You need to post pictures after you pick up your car.

I know I saw that post. Yeah 4 more days this year and now with Tesla giving 48 hour window, I might still have a chance lol.
But, at this point of time I am like whatever, I will get it when my chance comes. The next 4 days are very busy for me anyways, If it comes I will take time out for my car for sure and leave other things behind.
You need to post pictures after you pick up your car.
Sure I’ll take a pic, but when I get all my goodies installed I’ll flood this place!🤣

Reactions: Sto88
And now, after being given an actual delivery appointment for Friday Dec 31... my order suddenly displays "on hold". Their system is such a mess...

I went in and pressed "I'm ready" at the website, and now... seemingly, my already-scheduled appointment is back in existence.

I have no idea what will happen on Friday. I've gone ahead and put various funds in place, in case Tesla actually follows thru on delivery.

Reactions: Tararua