Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh no, I wonder if I shot myself in the foot a bit. I got the same text about a trade-in. While we were planning on just selling our lease to CarMax after pickup, I did let Tesla know that I would entertain the thought of trading in. They got me their quote, which my wife was not interested with, and I never clicked the link to deny their quote until just now.

Probably just over-reacting, as we don't know what (if anything) puts a hold on your account, other than an official hold. We'll see.
From what I've read, something like that can change your EDD, but as soon as you update missing stuff, your EDD will return to the original (or about). Especially if you are not too close to your EDD.
:)

Reactions: Evthusiast
right around the corner :) so excited! trying to stay calm, controlling my breathing. haha but who knows, tesla might change the edd on us last minute ><

anyways. while we are waiting. im looking to get some accessories for it.
-my floormats delivered and waiting for it to be installed
-suggestions on which mudflaps to get? they all seem the same on amazon just different vendors
-to get or not to get spiegen(or dif company) screen protector thinking matte.
-any good seat BACK cover? my kids tend to kick the back of the seats quite a bit
-ceramic coat whole interior? if so which ones would you recommend?
-lastly, any good front license plate holder?

anyways. while we are waiting. im looking to get some accessories for it.
-my floormats delivered and waiting for it to be installed
-suggestions on which mudflaps to get? they all seem the same on amazon just different vendors
-to get or not to get spiegen(or dif company) screen protector thinking matte.
-any good seat BACK cover? my kids tend to kick the back of the seats quite a bit
-ceramic coat whole interior? if so which ones would you recommend?
-lastly, any good front license plate holder?
Check with your SC, most northern areas get front Mud Flaps standard and/or side PPF.
For license plate holder, I am looking at going with Tesla Model Y Front License Plate Mount - "Quick Bandit"

Reactions: Michael Y 2020
Check with your SC, most northern areas get front Mud Flaps standard and/or side PPF.
For license plate holder, I am looking at going with Tesla Model Y Front License Plate Mount - "Quick Bandit"
was told by SA that i will get a front plate holder that tesla normally gives with the car and will be left in the trunk or frunk. but i heard that its just a simple plate with 3m tape on the back. i dont trust it whatsoever and im 100% sure mine will fall off after a little bit of driving haha

Yea i was looking at the Quick Bandit. im debating between Quick Bandit($140) and Ottoplate($90)

I just got a VIN assigned this morning in the F367 range.

I will check with my SA for build date and new features and report back here :D
SA confirmed that it is built today (2022-01-26), with "the updated computer system and other features" (I asked for the 12V li-ion battery, AMD Ryzen chip, and heated wiper park area specifically).

From the Q4 Earnings Call! "We are building MYs with structural battery packs and 4680 cells at Austin. We should be able to deliver to customers after final certification which should be fairly soon." Hopefully its true.
Yup they said by end of 1st quarter. But does that mean I won't get the 4680 from Austin if my edd is in early Feb which is literally a week or 2? :(

From the Q4 Earnings Call! "We are building MYs with structural battery packs and 4680 cells at Austin. We should be able to deliver to customers after final certification which should be fairly soon." Hopefully its true.
To clarify (I can't edit posts yet!) The data guy came on after Elon and said 4680 cells will be delivered in cars by the end of the 1st quarter (March).

Reactions: Mathnerd103
Yea, that peeked my attention, and got me thinking and my hopes up. Then reality kicked in..."fairly soon" is fairly ambiguous. I remain hopeful for the first Austin VIN sooner than later!