Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In December I wrote that you shouldn’t get too excited if you get a VIN because I had one and then it disappeared. Now I will tell you, even if you get a VIN and a two-hour delivery window on a particular day, don’t get excited then, either. My window was from 8-10 this morning. It’s now 10:30. No one called or texted. My SA isn’t answering her cell phone. The local deliver center isn’t answering their phone. This company sure has a lot of work to do regarding customer service and building a brand.

MYLR White/White/19" | FSD/Tow: No | Ordered: 9/15/21 | VIN: No | EDD: 1/25-2/22, 2/8-2/18
wondering if a 10-day range means anything. definitely should be getting my VIN in a week or so (at least I hope...) edd change after a couple of months, finally excited to see some movement!
identical to mine! OD: 9/6, EDD 2/17-3/17. nor-cal. Did have a VIN back in Dec but held delivery in hopes of an EV credit. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: samp10
Los Angeles MYLR | Midnight Silver | Black Interior | 5 seats | 19" | No Tow | No FSD | OD 9/13 | EDD 01/29-02/26 June11-July12 !

June Jail ? or place holder for a day or so? EDD June11-July12

Any insight?

Was holding steady and then they asked if I wanted to trade in a vehicle... as soon as I started trade in process bam... JUNE JAIL
I am paying CASH and dont care if I trade or not.
I could order a new one today and it would deliver July lol

Los Angeles MYLR | Midnight Silver | Black Interior | 5 seats | 19" | No Tow | No FSD | OD 9/13 | EDD 01/29-02/26 June11-July12 !

Any insight?

Was holding steady and then they asked if I wanted to trade in a vehicle... as soon as I started trade in process bam... JUNE JAIL
Looks like the tesla system reset your profile completion Date 🤡

Any insight?

Not June Jail, that would be just June 2022, no dates or end date. Same config as mine, I ordered 2 weeks later but completed profile 6 weeks after your OD and I am April 2 - 30. Would expect yours to be a Feb EDD, did you get results of your trade in offer yet? If not, bet it updates when trade in offer come in

Reactions: Evthusiast
Not June Jail, that would be just June 2022, no dates or end date. Same config as mine, I ordered 2 weeks later but completed profile 6 weeks after your OD and I am April 2 - 30. Would expect yours to be a Feb EDD, did you get results of your trade in offer yet? If not, bet it updates when trade in offer come in
Did not get results yet. A bit of a story.. The site said " do not click submit and contact Tesla if you have an Accident history" so I contacted Tesla trade ins and they did not respond. Then I texted Delivery team... they did not understand what I was saying and said "Just click submit". So I clicked it today and will tell them accident history later. Was tiny fender bender but multiple cars on freeway so I think it has accident history. Car is in perfect shape though.
Happy to hit cancel trade in if needed.

Did not get results yet. A bit of a story.. The site said " do not click submit and contact Tesla if you have an Accident history" so I contacted Tesla trade ins and they did not respond. Then I texted Delivery team... they did not understand what I was saying and said "Just click submit". So I clicked it today and will tell them accident history later. Was tiny fender bender but multiple cars on freeway so I think it has accident history. Car is in perfect shape though.
Happy to hit cancel trade in if needed.
worth buying your carfax to see if its reported as having been in accident. that sounds maybe too minor for it to affect resale unless you make a big deal out of it. But sounds like its too late.

Any insight?

I had the same thing happen. They asked about a trade-in, which I entertained the thought of. Saw the amount they quoted, and a few days later my EDD changed to June/July.

Reactions: Evthusiast

Any insight?

This happened to me and I’m back at Feb 18- Mar 18 this morning. My trade in had expired (which has happened several times already) and it moved me to “June” then June 15- July 13 last week. I ended up just deleting the trade in last week but it still took several days to move up. So frustrating but I imagine it will happen for you too.

MYLR, OD 9/15, MSM/white, 19”, no tow or FSD.

This happened to me and I’m back at Feb 18- Mar 18 this morning. My trade in had expired (which has happened several times already) and it moved me to “June” then June 15- July 13 last week. I ended up just deleting the trade in last week but it still took several days to move up. So frustrating but I imagine it will happen for you too.

MYLR, OD 9/15, MSM/white, 19”, no tow or FSD.
When they move me back I will report. I am 9/13 so perhaps still Feb delivery.