Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN (369)this morning. Order date of 9/7. In WI, but delivering to IL. SA said all deliveries after 1/15 are AMD. Have seen the Q on mud flaps. At least for WI/IL, he said they do not come with the car. Can’t wait to get a delivery date!
Wait what? He told you WI/IL cars do not come with Mud Flaps? My DC says they do and have had others in the Illinois thread confirm they got it also.

Got my VIN (369)this morning. Order date of 9/7. In WI, but delivering to IL. SA said all deliveries after 1/15 are AMD. Have seen the Q on mud flaps. At least for WI/IL, he said they do not come with the car. Can’t wait to get a delivery date!

Aw dang, I'm also in WI, picking up from the Highland Park, IL location. Wasn't sure if mud flaps were included, so I was holding off on ordering the Rally Armor ones. This suggests that I might want to go ahead and order those soon.

Delivery day for me! Such a relief the wait is finally over. Will report back tonight with any helpful feedback from the delivery experience. I can tell you make sure your name in your Tesla profile is your full legal name, not just your preferred name or shortened name (ex: Mike vs Michael). They will use this for all of your documents, registration, title, etc. My docs were sent with the wrong name (my fault really). Anyway, maybe that helps someone out there to avoid a small fee down the road by switching it now.