Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time ever in my Delivery window Los Angeles. The clock is ticking ⏱️ Whats the over under on how many times I check my account today?
The Tesla computer is being causal with my VIN and delivery confidence 🤖 Maybe because I am only 6 hours from Freemont.
MYLR5 | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 19" | OD 9/13 | EDD 1/29-2/26, 1/7-2/7, 6/11-7/9, 2/12-3/12 2/8-2/22
Rooting for you. My OD, config and delivery center is the same as yours 🙂

Reactions: Evthusiast
I sent a text over to my SA a week ago, he replied back with "your delivery window is stated as 4/20-5/18" even though the EDD on my tesla account is 3/11-3/31. I hope the SA has me confused with someone else...
First time ever in my Delivery window Los Angeles. The clock is ticking ⏱️ Whats the over under on how many times I check my account today?
The Tesla computer is being causal with my VIN and delivery confidence 🤖 Maybe because I am only 6 hours from Freemont.
MYLR5 | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 19" | OD 9/13 | EDD 1/29-2/26, 1/7-2/7, 6/11-7/9, 2/12-3/12 2/8-2/22
Just wait for a text/email. Checking your app/account will not speed things along, but will raise your BP. It'll arrive when it arrives.

I was reading in another forum that some VINs with F376XXX are getting Intel chips...anyone who has recently taken delivery confirm that they got AMD.....I have a VIN with F373Xxxx and pick up in 2 weeks but now nervous whether it will be an Intel or AMD chip....
Just call tesla and they will verify and tell you. They were able to do that in my case and for some others on this forum who reported.

I got a call from Tesla today that they were far enough ahead on detailing and inspecting my car that they would actually have it done tomorrow morning, and asked if I want delivery tomorrow afternoon. It was originally scheduled for Thursday the 10th.

Getting my car a day early! 🙌
Yay! Share photos of your car when you get it. I took home delivery from EP SC. Weather is nice tomorrow, no snow, balmy weather. I just got my second software update today after receiving my first update within a few days of taking delivery. MN, Canada and other colder parts of North America are receiving updates due to heat pump failure issues. Luckily I had no issues with the heat pump. My garage is often below freezing and in 8 minutes my Tesla heats from 30F to 80. The seats can get real hot at full setting and the steering wheel also warms up fast.