Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
welp my vin disappeared and now waiting for a new EDD and vin >< dunno what happened
I've seen, read, that happening on rare occasions. I haven't seen any solid answer or reason why. You did make me check my app and make sure my appt is still Feb 11th. Hope your VIN reappears in the next day or so!

I take delivery Friday and have confirmed that the Y is at the service center. I bought a car seat cover, screen protector, and floor mats. Anything else I need before Friday?
Friday is a good day for a few of us. I got the home link waiting. Called the "SA" in the sky guy and he said that I can't have it installed during delivery. I'll have to (wait and) schedule that in the app once I take delivery.

Reactions: SpadeFire
Were you the first one to text? Or he/she just reached out to you?
I didn't text at all. He sent this to me out of the blue. My EDD is 2/13 - 3/13.
This came from the same number that sends out the trade-in text and order confirmation text messages. He signed his name at the end of the text. I just pulled it out when I copy/pasted the text here.

• Love
Reactions: Evthusiast
Friday is a good day for a few of us. I got the home link waiting. Called the "SA" in the sky guy and he said that I can't have it installed during delivery. I'll have to (wait and) schedule that in the app once I take delivery.
I'm scheduled for home delivery Friday but I have not gotten a call from my SA that the MY is actually at the SC.

just curious if anyone who hasn't received a VIN yet has a referral code under there accound info "Loot box" section? around the time i got my trade in text i had checked my account and had a code "link" . i ignored the trade in text since i didn't have one.. and 2 weeks ago (almost a month later) i finally replied No and also had noticed that my referral code has disappeared? could this have been that i might had been close to receiving my VIN but since i ignored the trade in text it set me back in line? 😬

just curious if anyone who hasn't received a VIN yet has a referral code under there accound info "Loot box" section? around the time i got my trade in text i had checked my account and had a code "link" . i ignored the trade in text since i didn't have one.. and 2 weeks ago (almost a month later) i finally replied No and also had noticed that my referral code has disappeared? could this have been that i might had been close to receiving my VIN but since i ignored the trade in text it set me back in line? 😬
pretty sure they are only doing referrals for solar, they stopped the free 1000 supercharging miles

Nope mine says "Your referral link will be available upon delivery of your car or installation of your solar system"

Reactions: DrGriz
VIN 2/5. Was 2/17-2/21. Now 2/14-2/20. App shows "we're building your car" but I live in CO. Any insight into what's going to happen next? 2/14 is Monday!
The app always shows "we're building your car" after you order the car. Unless you are seeing something different than me? Example mine "We're Building Your Car Feb19 - March19". Only the EDD changes. Your Delivery person should be contacting you when the vehicle is ready to be scheduled for delivery.

Hoping for a new set of VINS next Monday... as this thread was flooded with VINS this Monday.

Last edited:
The app always shows "we're building your car" after you order the car. Unless you are seeing something different than me? Example mine "We're Building Your Car Feb19 - March19". Only the EDD changes. Your Delivery person should be contacting you when the vehicle is ready to be scheduled for delivery.

Hoping for a new set of VINS next Monday... as this thread was flooded with VINS this Monday.
Once you get a vin the app changes and the “go to account” link has the option to schedule your delivery. It’s there that it says “we are building your car.” The SA said today that the ETA for arrival in CO is 2/16 and the earliest it may be ready is 2/17…

Maybe the schedule pickup link doesn’t show till it arrives at the delivery center?

Reactions: Evthusiast