Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
…and Icarus falls. EDD slipped from 3/11-3/25 to 4/23-5/21. Southern US order squashed like a junebug under the boot heel of EOQ.

So what do y’all think? The world is super unpredictable right now, but maybe Giga Texas will come online and start to help knock out the 2021 order backlog by then. That’s not happy news for me; I’m one of the few that wants a Fremont build.

…and Icarus falls. EDD slipped from 3/11-3/25 to 4/23-5/21. Southern US order squashed like a junebug under the boot heel of EOQ.

So what do y’all think? The world is super unpredictable right now, but maybe Giga Texas will come online and start to help knock out the 2021 order backlog by then. That’s not happy news for me; I’m one of the few that wants a Fremont build.
I think you'll get your car soon.

I'm in the same boat as you.

Was 3/22-3/31 then dropped to June and woke up today to 4/25-5/23.

I thought I was counting days and getting ready for a new car and now I'm waiting an extra 60 days.

Hopefully these change and move up. The guy I chatted with last week said he saw no delays and no reason my car wouldn't be here in March but I think we have established they say whatever they want to say and it really doesn't matter as they are probably just making it up on the spot.

Sorry man - almost the same OD and build - was hoping yours would make it.
Fremont - same here! I want a product from a mature line - could care less about 2170 vs 4680 - would rather not be part of the Austin ramp up experience though matrix projector headlights would be nice.
Hope you get your car soon.

Looks like a lot of action this morning. Woke up this AM to see that my EDD changed from March 11-31 to March 19-31. I'm definitely not surprised, but, more importantly, not disappointed.

Thanks for sharing your builds and EDD info, everyone. I think it's helpful for all of us to be aware of what others are experiencing especially with gas prices continuing to climb.

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of action this morning. Woke up this AM to see that my EDD changed from March 11-31 to March 19-31. I'm definitely not surprised, but, more importantly, not disappointed.

Thanks for sharing your builds and EDD info, everyone. I think it's helpful for all of us to be aware of what others are experiencing especially with gas prices continuing to climb.
Same EDD as you. I just hope it sticks this time. Checking my phone constantly hoping for a VIN text!

I have the exact same EDD as you. I'm convinced they're lining some of us up for Giga Texas production. I'm with you, I personally prefer a Fremont build than to be one of the first 4680 cell vehicles produced.

Reactions: OmbreCake