Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My timing is about the slowest I've seen. Seems like cars are especially slow to get to the east coast?

MYLR, White/Black, 20", 5-seat, tow

OD: 9/5/21
EDD: Originally early Jan 22
Pushed out 4 times @ ~60 days each
EDD: is now July 27 - Aug 24
It absolutely sucks. To me at least, its clear Tesla is dividing up older orders based on what they can get out of Fremont by EOQ and those they plan to produce and deliver from Giga Texas (east coast).

after staying for 2 weeks window for 4 days got pushed to 5-week window - Apr-May. I talked to SA even yesterday and I was told that they feel very confident to get my car by end of this month. not sure if I believe anything they say...
I was pushed to Apr-May as well but today they moved me up to Mar 28-31. I'm hoping it sticks this time

Folks with EDDs 3/19-3/31, can we have a show of hands? Let’s just hope we are part of EOQ rush. Big week ahead, hopefully VINs get assigned 🤞
My EDD was updated last week to 3/17-3/31. Previously it was April-May.

Also for everyone holding out for the 4860, I'm sure you saw the new EPA news...
Looks very likely the Texas 4860s will have shorter ranges initially. Odd.

Reactions: cusetownusa
My EDD was updated last week to 3/17-3/31. Previously it was April-May.

Also for everyone holding out for the 4860, I'm sure you saw the new EPA news...
Looks very likely the Texas 4860s will have shorter ranges initially. Odd.
Ya, a few posts about it, it looks to be a new Model not a MYLR out of Austin, but a MY AWD. But its wait and see.

Reactions: thinktwice
after staying for 2 weeks window for 4 days got pushed to 5-week window - Apr-May. I talked to SA even yesterday and I was told that they feel very confident to get my car by end of this month. not sure if I believe anything they say...
Same location. Have not seen any changes on my account yet. Only difference in build is white seats withOD: 09/25. I had also put my order on hold until early February, so I don't see any reason why you will not get the car before me. EDD: 3/18-3/31

Sigh...I am so not wanting to be that guy lingering around the September and 7 seater forums like I'm roaming around the dance hall and no one wants to dance with me. 😞
Don't feel that way. It is OK to gather data about your next car and a major expenditure. I did it, and I'm still hanging around to see how it is going for other Septemberists. You're on the West Coast and you still have a good shot with your current EDD.

Don't feel that way. It is OK to gather data about your next car and a major expenditure. I did it, and I'm still hanging around to see how it is going for other Septemberists. You're on the West Coast and you still have a good shot with your current EDD.
Yeah I'm a researcher so I have been researching the Y and Tesla's in general since the original roadster. I mean I had to build a case to sell the idea to the wife lol. I, like you, will definitely be around to cheer everyone on...

Reactions: Tesraki
OD: 09/04 Blue MYLR with induction wheels. Mt Kisco as delivery location. I was called by Mt Kisco person that I was on the list for February, then moved to June for last probably month and a half, and I’m now showing August 11 - September 8 for last few days. What is with these delivery estimates?

Reactions: Antonius138
OD: 09/04 Blue MYLR with induction wheels. Mt Kisco as delivery location. I was called by Mt Kisco person that I was on the list for February, then moved to June for last probably month and a half, and I’m now showing August 11 - September 8 for last few days. What is with these delivery estimates?
Do you have the 7 seat "unicorn" like I do? I mean you are a day behind me so that could be a contributing factor but honestly who knows...