Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally out of June jail! only to get updated to July 23 - Aug 20! 🤬

MYLR, White/Black, 19", 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6: June 23 - July 21
EDD7: Feb 18 - Mar 18
EDD8: Feb 12 - Feb 25
EDD9: Feb 19 - Mar 5
EDD10: June
EDD11 (current): July 23 - Aug 20
They don’t make a lot of 7 seaters.

Then you also have the base 7 seater. You can try calling tesla to see if they can push you up.

I had a buddy that ordered a Red 7 seater with no other options. He ordered in early October and got delivered last week. He called tesla 5 times, once every couple days.

It's just confusing how the common belief is that, when you get things added on, it takes precedence over most orders. But for the 7 seater option which is +3k, it's a disadvantage. Very confusing lol.

But, yes, you have an older OD. Things could be worse, and very well could get worse for me since the EDDs change so much. I will be happy when i get the car, but this process sucked.
Yes the white 7 seater is a disadvantage. They don’t seem to produce that many. So if you get a 7 seater without any other upgrade, you’re a “unicorn” build it seems.

MYLR - MSM, Black Int, No tow, No FSD, Gemini. Delivery location: NJ

OD - 9/26
Last week, April 22 - May 20
EDD this morning - March 24-31
Just checked, pushed again to April 25-May 30

Profile is complete. This back and forth is nuts!
3/15 Update.

My EDD jumped back to 3/29 - 3/31. This is the tightest the EDD window has ever been but has changed 3 times within the last 3 weeks. Holding out for EOQ delivery as I don't care much about the 4680 cells. Also... shocked but not surprised of the price increases. More shocked about amounts. One benefit to the reservation is the price lock. Up $8k since I opted to reserve my MYLR.

MYLR - MSM, Black Int, No tow, No FSD, Gemini. Delivery location: NJ

OD - 9/26
Last week, April 22 - May 20
EDD this morning - March 24-31
Just checked, pushed again to April 25-May 30

Profile is complete. This back and forth is nuts!
3/15 Update:

EDD moved up to 3/29 - 3/31. Tightest window my EDD has ever been. Hoping for EOQ push as I don't care about the 4680 cells, but it has changed 3 times in 3 weeks. Remaining hopeful. Only thing I can say is that I'm thrilled about the price lock. MYLR is up $8k since I reserved in Sept. That's crazy.

Reactions: ebNautilus
3/15 Update.

My EDD jumped back to 3/29 - 3/31. This is the tightest the EDD window has ever been but has changed 3 times within the last 3 weeks. Holding out for EOQ delivery as I don't care much about the 4680 cells. Also... shocked but not surprised of the price increases. More shocked about amounts. One benefit to the reservation is the price lock. Up $8k since I opted to reserve my MYLR.
That is one heck of a rollercoaster ride. Hopefully this EDD sticks for you.

I also don't care about the 4680 cells that much anymore. With all the price increases I will just be happy to get the car for the price I have. If the 4680 cells Austin car is really that much better than I can wait 3 years or so and trade my car in for one. Plus in 3 years there will probably be a lot of other improvements/changes.

MYLR | OD: 09/17 | Red | 7 seats| 20” |CO

Guys!! My EDD went from May 27-June 24 (was March 13th- March 31st two weeks ago) to July 23rd-September 17. How can this be?! If you placed an order today- it’s saying September. 😩 Has anyone else seen a major jump in the wrong direction today?!

• Informative
Reactions: TrooperCA

Guys!! My EDD went from May 27-June 24 (was March 13th- March 31st two weeks ago) to July 23rd-September 17. How can this be?! If you placed an order today- it’s saying September. 😩 Has anyone else seen a major jump in the wrong direction today?!
People have reported sudden pushes way out that springboard back a few days later with a VIN. Lets hope that is what happens here.

My EDD changed to April 17 - May 22 this morning from March 19- March 31.
MyLR MSM 19”, no fsd/no tow, blk int

So annoying.

Last edited:
Well guys. We've been waiting for too long but at least we have great prices locked in. Tesla just announced another round of major price hikes.
Wow. Outta control! My thoughts are around 2 things now: 1. given supply constraints, will Tesla be able to deliver on the backlog for MYLR? 2. Insurance. MYLR is closing on being a $70k car. Wonder what the delta in insurance costs will be. Ouch.

Tesla relies on tons of nickel in its NCMA battery formulation and the Ukrainian conflict is constraining supply and driving prices up. Ukraine is no longer able to ship the neon used by lasers to fabricate semiconductors, which will worsen the chip shortage. Assuming Tesla has stockpiled materials and is able to fulfill all orders, how likely is it that they will operate with bias against older orders with lower pricing? The right thing based on the company’s bottom line or based on the needs of customers?

Finally, what’s this business with the new EPA testing for MYSR? This is an interesting time to add this new variant. its anyone’s guess how they will introduce this thing. If offered a quicker delivery date, would you accept a model with less range (279 miles) And a (presumably) 4680 structural battery?

Finally out of June jail! only to get updated to July 23 - Aug 20! 🤬

MYLR, White/Black, 19", 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6: June 23 - July 21
EDD7: Feb 18 - Mar 18
EDD8: Feb 12 - Feb 25
EDD9: Feb 19 - Mar 5
EDD10: June
EDD11 (current): July 23 - Aug 20
My timing is about the slowest I've seen. Seems like cars are especially slow to get to the east coast?

MYLR, White/Black, 20", 5-seat, tow

OD: 9/5/21
EDD: Originally early Jan 22
Pushed out 4 times @ ~60 days each
EDD: is now July 27 - Aug 24