Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s wild. Did you ever have a VIN? It’s just weird that I was assigned a VIN on the 21st and my EDD was March 24-April 3 and since he moved to March 27-April 3. Which is still within the window but with no delivery scheduled or update from Tesla except that the car hasn’t been built yet. I’m just lost lol
Lucky! Congrats. My OD was 9/21, they pushed me back too many times. I’m in OC. I went to Tesla yesterday just for them to check if anything was missing on my account. I’m beyond pissed getting bumped off day before my EDD 3x. Now I’m on April 15- May 14. I was even on a 10day window already.

Reactions: Yoshismom
It’s finally here! Scheduled delivery supposed to be between 12pm-4pm. Got a text at 11:15 that my car is on its way, 2 mins later got another text that my car is already parked. Lol. Didn’t even see who drove it here. Overall, no issues found. Except for a minor scuff on the driver door handle. Worth the 6month wait! Fell in love instantly! View attachment 786307View attachment 786308
Just for information, what's the charge level % on the car when they drop it off.

That’s wild. Did you ever have a VIN? It’s just weird that I was assigned a VIN on the 21st and my EDD was March 24-April 3 and since he moved to March 27-April 3. Which is still within the window but with no delivery scheduled or update from Tesla except that the car hasn’t been built yet. I’m just lost lol
Myself and another member from San Diego have yet to be contacted either. It looks like LA folks got their text today. I'm hoping we get ours tomorrow!

Reactions: Jd2pictures
No VIN for me. I’m sure you can go to Tesla and follow up.

It's very fustrating what's happening here. I have a friend who lives in Jersey with me. I ordered beginning of September, he ordered mid January. Same MYLR. My ED is July, he got his car 2 weeks ago. Only difference? - FSD yup... Ridiculous.
Same here - my friend ordered in Jan - initially got a Dec 2022 EDD then got VIN / delivery a few weeks ago. FSD.
No intention of upgrading to MYP or adding FSD - feels like rewarding bad behaviour - it gets here whenever it does.
Not a good first impression for a first time customer

Same here - my friend ordered in Jan - initially got a Dec 2022 EDD then got VIN / delivery a few weeks ago. FSD.
No intention of upgrading to MYP or adding FSD - feels like rewarding bad behaviour - it gets here whenever it does.
I sucked it up and added it. I was tired of the push. I just want my car. Now it is equipped with everything. I do agree with you though, it is rewarding bad behavior. It is very frustrating. But unfortunately this is how the world is run. More power to you with the patience. I don't need my car but I do really want it. 🙄

Reactions: ebNautilus
I sucked it up and added it. I was tired of the push. I just want my car. Now it is equipped with everything. I do agree with you though, it is rewarding bad behavior. It is very frustrating. But unfortunately this is how the world is run. More power to you with the patience. I don't need my car but I do really want it. 🙄
Glad Tesla removed the FSD pushing up delivery. Maybe things will quiet down some.

Glad Tesla removed the FSD pushing up delivery. Maybe things will quiet down some.
What do you mean by removed the pushing up delivery? Because Tesla MYLR sold out for the year 2022, anyone that adds FSD will get their car first. This includes before people that are still waiting. It was just announced 2 days ago.

What do you mean by removed the pushing up delivery? Because Tesla MYLR sold out for the year 2022, anyone that adds FSD will get their car first. This includes before people that are still waiting. It was just announced 2 days ago.
Until today (or yesterday), adding FSD in the online configurator adjusted the delivery window. That’s no longer the case; FSD doesn’t move the window earlier anymore. Now, what that means internally at Tesla, who knows. They may still prioritize behind the scenes. It’s just not “In your face” any longer.

Totally understand - been close a couple times. I'd really like it to get here asap but fortunately the uncertain EDD though a major PITA is not yet a showstopper. We have 2 new drivers at home so want an additional car + gas prices? nuf said.
But unfortunately this is how the world is run
...which is why we vote with our wallets. Had considered an X to replace my ICE suv - ordered something else.