Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until today (or yesterday), adding FSD in the online configurator adjusted the delivery window. That’s no longer the case; FSD doesn’t move the window earlier anymore. Now, what that means internally at Tesla, who knows. They may still prioritize behind the scenes. It’s just not “In your face” any longer.

I don't know how you are interpreting things but adding FSD does move you to the front of the line. You are no longer allowed to cancel it once you receive a VIN.

Another San Diego VIN here! (NF411XXX, LR 19" #teamred) Got it on 3/21 and received delivery windows this morning (scheduled for at-home delivery on Tuesday, even though I was signed up for pickup at Carlsbad). That'll make it 206 days since delivery, with 27 different delivery ranges. Feeling super lucky to be in this EOQ rush, but these last few days of waiting are going to be miserable - time to distract myself with accessory shopping...

Is there a video on that because this video was just posted 2 days ago.
Article was from today. If you go to the configuration and configure a car with and without fsd the Edd is the same.
1648352754107.jpeg

Is there a video on that because this video was just posted
Article was from today. If you go to the configuration and configure a car with and without fsd the Edd is the same. View attachment 786514
I don't know how true this is because my account does not look like thos.my account still says I will have delays if I remove it. Maybe they made changes based on area?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220326-234713_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220326-234713_Chrome.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 59
Congratulations. Still waiting on my deliver schedule text. Hopefully tomorrow since OC is right before San Diego
Another San Diego VIN here! (NF411XXX, LR 19" #teamred) Got it on 3/21 and received delivery windows this morning (scheduled for at-home delivery on Tuesday, even though I was signed up for pickup at Carlsbad). That'll make it 206 days since delivery, with 27 different delivery ranges. Feeling super lucky to be in this EOQ rush, but these last few days of waiting are going to be miserable - time to distract myself with accessory shopping...

Reactions: Markorita
any additional add-ons e.g. rear ppf, front mudguards, rear window double layer?
nope. didn’t add any ppf or mudguards. rear windows are still single pane. only front are double. likely costs too much. same as when they removed lumbar support on front passenger (or something like that). tbd for future MYs

Reactions: kylegbraund
Maybe this is for new orders only.
Exactly. It may only be for new orders or for those whose dates have already been adjusted due to ordering FSD. The prioritization may continue behind the scenes (no way to tell), but as of now, FSD confers no benefit in terms of EDD according to the Tesla order site. I certainly would not add it at this point to get a quicker delivery.

Exactly. It may only be for new orders or for those whose dates have already been adjusted due to ordering FSD. The prioritization may continue behind the scenes (no way to tell), but as of now, FSD confers no benefit in terms of EDD according to the Tesla order site. I certainly would not add it at this point to get a quicker delivery.
I agree. I would like to point out thought that they did just change it moving forward so all those people that ordered after us I have feeling will have priority.

I added not to get it earlier but to stop the pushing. Because all the orders from October to yesterday technically take precedence if they have FSD.

You might not get it earlier but you could be potentially pushed out until everyone with FSD gets theirs from October to yesterday.

But then again who knows Tesla is an enigma.

Introducing TARDIS (yes, it's bigger on the inside).

Home delivery; the process was smooth. The advisor called 15 minutes before delivery, allowed to inspect before accepting the terms & helped with the initial setup/walkthrough.

I did a quick inspection with the checklist, found no issues at the first glance (gonna leave it at this, and not over analyse. I am happy to have received the car after 250 days of wait).

IMG_0936.jpeg

We’ll had a bunch of twists and turns but accepted delivery today. Picked it up at the Burbank delivery center. That parking lot is tiny.

I was scheduled for tomorrow but they texted and said car was ready, so I asked for delivery today. Then got a call later today saying I had a part missing so I was being pushed back to 4/2. Then 15 min later another call saying it was actually a paint issue and I could either wait about a week, or take delivery today and bring it back in for service at a later date to fix the paint. Was tired of waiting so I scheduled immediate delivery.

Aside from the paint issue (looks like a tiny rock or something hit the front drivers side panel and it chipped during transit), there were some minor alignment issues in the back that I’ll be requesting to get fixed. Otherwise I love it.

Love to hear and see it. Congratulations
Introducing TARDIS (yes, it's bigger on the inside).

Home delivery; the process was smooth. The advisor called 15 minutes before delivery, allowed to inspect before accepting the terms & helped with the initial setup/walkthrough.

I did a quick inspection with the checklist, found no issues at the first glance (gonna leave it at this, and not over analyse. I am happy to have received the car after 250 days of wait).

View attachment 786534

Reactions: Jdizzl11
205 days ago, I hit the submit button and ordered the "unicorn". While it is nice to see people take delivery or even just get a VIN, I have nothing except empty promises (really just guesses) from the SA's who don't even bother to get creative with the excuses any longer. I don't even start my latest EDD for another 25 days. At some point very soon, this thread will start to get buried (as most of you have VIN's or will have taken delivery) and then there will be me.

Last edited:
205 days ago, I hit the submit button and ordered the "unicorn". While it is nice to see people take delivery or even just get a VIN, I have nothing except empty promises (really just guesses) from the SA's who don't even bother to get creative with the excuses any longer. I don't even start my latest EDD for another 25 days. At some point very soon, this thread will start to get buried (as most of you have VIN's or will have taken delivery) and then there will be me.
nah my man. ill be here waiting for this thread to “close” ‘till every last #waman, child, and man get their Y.