Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY EDD just moved back few weeks to April 27- May11. The good news is previously the window was a month and now its only a 2 week window. But kinda disappointed in being pushed back few weeks. Seems like Giga Texas opening isn't helping east cost people.
You should have stopped refreshing the app 😉. Sorry it moved in the wrong direction but good to see the window narrowing to 2 weeks. My EDD is 4/21 to 5/5 since last Sunday. May receive VIN anytime now (assuming 2 weeks timeframe for east coast) or may see a push back in EDD.

• Funny
Reactions: Jdizzl11
You should have stopped refreshing the app 😉. Sorry it moved in the wrong direction but good to see the window narrowing to 2 weeks. My EDD is 4/21 to 5/5 since last Sunday. May receive VIN anytime now (assuming 2 weeks timeframe for east coast) or may see a push back in EDD.
lol i should have stopeed refreshing may be they were onto me! haha. Really hope some of us in east cost do get VIN tho, it'll be something positive for all of us.

Reactions: Jdizzl11