Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today 4/14/2022, I change from a forum lurker to a contributor. At 4:40pm EST I received an email from Tesla asking me to finalize my payment, so I checked the app and saw that beautiful alphanumerical sequence.

VIN NF42#### Arlington, VA
Order and Profile complete date: 9/13/2021. EDD Feb 2022. MSM/Black 20"/Tow/No-FSD. No Trade-In. Cash (3rd party financing)
March 22, 2022 I changed to white exterior. Yes, locked in September order price. I hopped on the edit design train and mess around a bit. Changed to White. Saved $1k on paint. Premium connectivity trial shortened from 1 year to 30 days. I originally could not decide between MSM and White. Really loved the MSM and thought what is another $1k on a $60k purchase? Changed to white cause:
1. Virginia gets quite hot. I also drive to FL a few times a year.
2. White is multi coat
3. If the paint is going to take a beating regardless, why waste another 1k? I will still apply front PPF
4. That white and 20" wheel look is NICE
5. I have thought about wrapping the whole car in a stealth gray, so why waste $1k on MSM?

EDD Emotional Trauma Journal: I check the app a lot... don't.
OD: 9/13/21 EDD Feb 2022
1. Dec 2021 new EDD: Jan 2022. Man, I was so EXCITED. Little did I know...
2. Jan 4th 2022: Late Jan 2022 (2 week window)
...*EDD delays constantly happened +2/-2 days from EDD window*...
3. Mar 2022: Mid March to Mid April (1 month window)
4. Mar 22 2022: DESIGN EDIT. No EDD change
5. Mar 2022 (late): April 16 - May 14
6. Apr 12 2022: April 26 - May 7
7. Apr 14 4:40PM: BOOM! Got the "Pay up" email and saw VIN in the app. Delivery April 27-May 3

I cannot wait to try the $2k acceleration boost :cool:
And of yeah, the app has been super slow recently. Good luck to everyone and me on delivery day. Time to scare my bank account sh**less 😭
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Good to hear someone from VA area is taking delivery. Hardik2302, hope ours will be on the next truck.

FYI i entered my EDD today. I am not sure why they wouldn't push me into a 2 week window already.

Reactions: Hardik2302
Today 4/14/2022, I change from a forum lurker to a contributor. At 4:40pm EST I received an email from Tesla asking me to finalize my payment, so I checked the app and saw that beautiful alphanumerical sequence.

VIN NF42#### Arlington, VA
Order and Profile complete date: 9/13/2021. EDD Feb 2022. MSM/Black 20"/Tow/No-FSD. No Trade-In. Cash (3rd party financing)
March 22, 2022 I changed to white exterior. Yes, locked in September order price. I hopped on the edit design train and mess around a bit. Changed to White. Saved $1k on paint. Premium connectivity trial shortened from 1 year to 30 days. I originally could not decide between MSM and White. Really loved the MSM and thought what is another $1k on a $60k purchase? Changed to white cause:
1. Virginia gets quite hot. I also drive to FL a few times a year.
2. White is multi coat
3. If the paint is going to take a beating regardless, why waste another 1k? I will still apply front PPF
4. That white and 20" wheel look is NICE
5. I have thought about wrapping the whole car in a stealth gray, so why waste $1k on MSM?

EDD Emotional Trauma Journal: I check the app a lot... don't.
OD: 9/13/21 EDD Feb 2022
1. Dec 2021 new EDD: Jan 2022. Man, I was so EXCITED. Little did I know...
2. Jan 4th 2022: Late Jan 2022 (2 week window)
...*EDD delays constantly happened +2/-2 days from EDD window*...
3. Mar 2022: Mid March to Mid April (1 month window)
4. Mar 22 2022: DESIGN EDIT. No EDD change
5. Mar 2022 (late): April 16 - May 14
6. Apr 12 2022: April 26 - May 7
7. Apr 14 4:40PM: BOOM! Got the "Pay up" email and saw VIN in the app. Delivery April 27-May 3

I cannot wait to try the $2k acceleration boost :cool:
And of yeah, the app has been super slow recently. Good luck to everyone and me on delivery day. Time to scare my bank account sh**less 😭
Interesting that you changed your config to match my original config, and within a couple days my EDD slid back from Apr-May to May-June. 🤔 You took my car! lol

Congrats on starting the final lap. Yesterday I finished swapping out my gen 2 connector with a pair of gen 3s, so I'm officially ready to get that next car in the garage!