Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still waiting on a VIN but wanted to share my personal tracking I have been doing. The one thing I noticed was EDD updates have typically been at the start of the week (I'm assuming this is for my region - Kansas City Delivery).
1650052327800.png

Still waiting on a VIN but wanted to share my personal tracking I have been doing. The one thing I noticed was EDD updates have typically been at the start of the week (I'm assuming this is for my region - Kansas City Delivery). View attachment 794044
This is pretty cool!

I am in FL and usually get updates either on Saturday/ Sunday or Tuesday/ Wednesday 😁

Reactions: MYBrokenArrow
Still waiting on a VIN but wanted to share my personal tracking I have been doing. The one thing I noticed was EDD updates have typically been at the start of the week (I'm assuming this is for my region - Kansas City Delivery). View attachment 794044
we have the same exact config, and my OD/PC is 10/16 with the same EDD as you currently. only difference is im in Denver. this is a cool spread sheet to see the progress. so far my EDD has only changed one time since the beginning but im just trying to keep expectations low till I get my actual VIN.

Reactions: MYBrokenArrow
we have the same exact config, and my OD/PC is 10/16 with the same EDD as you currently. only difference is im in Denver. this is a cool spread sheet to see the progress. so far my EDD has only changed one time since the beginning but im just trying to keep expectations low till I get my actual VIN.
Thank you! That is good to see - One of the Model Y Facebook groups I am in I saw someone with what appeared to be the exact same config and 9/15 OD get their VIN yesterday (they were in Denver as well).

Reactions: Jdizzl11
My pattern, if there is one, supports your idea. Of 10 EDD’s, 7 have occurred on Sunday or Monday.

Just got my Edd updated and got pushed out to 5/9-6/6
Same here. I’ve entered EDD 2 week windows 5 times, then get bumped out each time. Since the beginning of January I’ve always been promised the Y is 2-4 weeks from delivery. This is extraordinarily frustrating since I turned in my lease 4 months ago and have passed up reasonable deals on other EVs, believing if I wait 2 weeks more it will come. If a supplier treated Tesla this way, Elon would try to drive them out of business. If Tesla doesn’t want to honor the contracted price from 8-9 months ago, fine let me know and I can move on.
OD/CD 9/5/21, MYLR white/white,19”, no FSD

Wishing a speedy delivery for all the pending September 2021 folks. FWIW, the VIN to delivery window was super short for me (~3 days) after I informed Tesla about my travel plans (might be related to staying just a few miles from the factory though). My wife constantly wants to drive around in the car since it arrived, and is already thinking about getting one as well. I just got a big smile on my face the first time I stepped on the "gas" on the freeway. Look forward to all of you having similar experiences!