Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my EDD just changed to just June 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no range nothing.

No I don't have a trade in.

Just messaged my SA to make sure there is nothing wrong with my account.

Good luck with that...every time I message mine I get a generic response saying my account is all set and the EDD on the website is the best estimate. Best estimate must be a joke they use as she/he has been saying the same thing since my first 2 week window in February.

Good luck with that...every time I message mine I get a generic response saying my account is all set and the EDD on the website is the best estimate. Best estimate must be a joke they use as she/he has been saying the same thing since my first 2 week window in February.
Just called Tesla. Nothing wrong with my account.

I asked why people on the West coast were getting cars but people in FL were getting none.

Same answer logistics, supply demand, blah blah.

Oh well such is life. Here we go again. 42 days and counting until I enter my new EDD 🙄

Pushed back today. May 28 - Jul 02. I hit my downpayment savings target back in January. I'm beginning to think I'm gonna be able to buy this puppy with CASH! 🤣😂🤣

At least I didn't get rug pulled after I entered the EDD again. Everyone that knows I'm on the Tesla journey is in disbelief about the wait time and are more upset than I am. I always remind them - any car with decent demand has a long waiting list right now (plus a hefty dealer markup).

Let's hope so. Really not going to get my hopes up though. Just going to ride with it.
That's what the SA at our local branch said as well.

All the push back today lines up perfectly with what she told me "all april-may deliveries show EDDs pushed back to July and further but this is a temporary change based on batch production". She also mentioned that the new range should be reflected this week which also lines up with what another SA told me on Monday (I call tgem daily LUL) and my own experience as well.

And another funny thing is that when on the phone the SA on monday, he was adamant that my EDD was due another change this week, almost as if he could see another potential change coming (and I could hear him checking his PC in background).

Or maybe I am just dumbass overthinking every small thing in my desperation LOL

I took delivery yesterday, so this is my last post in the delivery threads for me until my next Tesla :).

MYLR 5 / Black Ext / White Int / Induction / No Tow / No FSD
OD: 9/16 Delivery Date: 4/19 VIN: F423

I'm going to do a more thorough inspection today following the Model Y checklist, but the car quality was pretty good. The only main issue was that the passenger door didn't close as easily as the other doors, but I already have a service appt for that.
Hope everyone gets those VINs soon!