Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they are starting to work on MYs with special add ons. I really feel like they hate FL yet I see all these new MYs here in FL 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Maybe I will get a VIN over the weekend. That is when I usually see a change on my account. I was surprised to see my account updated today. And a shorter window.

I have gone from 14 to 13 to now 12. 17 days and counting until I reach my new EDD.

So did you ever get out of TBD? Or go straight to a VIN?
Congrats!
Mine updated from TBD to a 9 day window of May 4th - May 13th and then shortly after my app said we are updating your account. Then I went to the website and had the Tesla Vision statement that I had to accept (something for older orders because the car hard Radar when I initially ordered). Once I accepted I had a VIN.
Anyone know how much more of a hassle it is to finance via my CU versus through Tesla? The Tesla rate is 2.99% for up to 72 months and my CU is 2.24% for 48 months, or 2.49% for 60 months.

Not sure if its worth the hassle by going through my bank.
DCU is 1.99 for 65 months including direct deposit and EV discount.

Mine updated from TBD to a 9 day window of May 4th - May 13th and then shortly after my app said we are updating your account. Then I went to the website and had the Tesla Vision statement that I had to accept (something for older orders because the car hard Radar when I initially ordered). Once I accepted I had a VIN.

DCU is 1.99 for 65 months including direct deposit and EV discount.
Who knows maybe I will get a VIN soon then. My account updated to 5/9 -5/21. My window keeps shrinking one day at a time 😁

Hi Everyone, Thought I share an update. I ordered MYLR in Sept 2021, delivery to Ontario, CA, estimated delivery was Apr25- May 23 until Monday this week. 2 days back it got revised to 16 May - 19 June. Last night, I got an email to pay the balance to proceed with delivery. I can now see MVPA in my account with a Vin assigned, the scheduled delivery shows May 6- May 9th.
Mailed my TA to open the financing option so I can apply for financing, waiting for his reply. Really Excited.

Hi Everyone, Thought I share an update. I ordered MYLR in Sept 2021, delivery to Ontario, CA, estimated delivery was Apr25- May 23 until Monday this week. 2 days back it got revised to 16 May - 19 June. Last night, I got an email to pay the balance to proceed with delivery. I can now see MVPA in my account with a Vin assigned, the scheduled delivery shows May 6- May 9th.
Mailed my TA to open the financing option so I can apply for financing, waiting for his reply. Really Excited.
What is your config?

This gives me hope. Thank you for sharing amd congrats!