Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a VIN. So if “Dizz” is right about configuration batches prioritized by OD, you should get a VIN at any moment since you ordered a day before I did.
WoooooHoooooo!!! Like magic there it is! The twins are on the way! Yesterday was the first day I didn’t check the app in over 6 months LOL. EDD is 5/4 - 5/10.

As reported earlier, I received my VIN this morning,
I'm now scheduled for delivery on Monday.
I was told that my Y just came out of the Fremont factory 2 day ago and is
in transport right now.

Order date 09/24/2021, Scottsdale Arizona Location, MYLR, White and White, 5 seat, 19's, no tow.

Guess I may or may not get the charging cable, we'll see.

Oh, and you can't add the acceleration upgrade ($2,000) to your build or loan total, I tried.

I was told the new lithium 12 volt battery and new chip will be in the car. I'll keep you posted if anything new is installed.

Good luck to the rest of you, it'll happen.............

WoooooHoooooo!!! Like magic there it is! The twins are on the way! Yesterday was the first day I didn’t check the app in over 6 months LOL. EDD is 5/4 - 5/10.
It appears I ordered the exact same configuration as you but 2 days later on Sept. 30. Cash, no trade, no holds. My latest EDD is now 5 July - 16 August. Hopefully that moves up to something sooner. May or June delivery would be great it that happens.

It appears I ordered the exact same configuration as you but 2 days later on Sept. 30. Cash, no trade, no holds. My latest EDD is now 5 July - 16 August. Hopefully that moves up to something sooner. May or June delivery would be great it that happens.
It was just last weekend that I’d been updated to 5/28-7/2, so clearly, things can change FAST. Hopefully Tesla can make a huge dent in the September backlog over The next month!

As reported earlier, I received my VIN this morning,
I'm now scheduled for delivery on Monday.
I was told that my Y just came out of the Fremont factory 2 day ago and is
in transport right now.

Order date 09/24/2021, Scottsdale Arizona Location, MYLR, White and White, 5 seat, 19's, no tow.

Guess I may or may not get the charging cable, we'll see.

Oh, and you can't add the acceleration upgrade ($2,000) to your build or loan total, I tried.

I was told the new lithium 12 volt battery and new chip will be in the car. I'll keep you posted if anything new is installed.

Good luck to the rest of you, it'll happen.............
You will get the "complementary" (as stated in one of the internal communications leak) mobile connector. Orders places after 04/17/2022 will not.

Reactions: DrGriz