Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn, I need a VIN! MSM OD 9/26, looks like I was passed over this run. Remaining hopeful though one comes this week.

Crazy that there is no rhyme or reason to VIN placement considering some Oct orders are getting VINs with same configurations.

We have an update!!! EDD now Aug 7 - Sep 18. It's still so far away but it's better than my last EDD.

MYLR, White/Black, 19", 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6: June 23 - July 21
EDD7: Feb 18 - Mar 18
EDD8: Feb 12 - Feb 25
EDD9: Feb 19 - Mar 5
EDD10: June
EDD11: July 23 - Aug 20
EDD12: Sep 9 -Nov 4
EDD13 (current): Aug 7 - Sep 18
My EDD just moved forward a bit, now it is 5/14 - 6/11. In Africa now and return home on 5/14, just hope VIN does not arrive earlier. Pretty sure your date will move forward a bunch also.

My SA just told me I am indeed awaiting a match and I could be matched in the next several weeks lol wow... Seems like I have been waiting for a match since early January and been promised only a few more weeks for the last 4 months. This is nuts.
OD/PC 9/23/21
White, only option is tow hitch.

(I reached out to my SA, they have never reached out to me besides the classic trade in text on Jan 31.)

My SA just told me I am indeed awaiting a match and I could be matched in the next several weeks lol wow... Seems like I have been waiting for a match since early January and been promised only a few more weeks for the last 4 months. This is nuts.
OD/PC 9/23/21
White, only option is tow hitch.

(I reached out to my SA, they have never reached out to me besides the classic trade in text on Jan 31.)
I have been matched more times than Wilt the Stilt had lady friends back in the day ;)

Congratulations on Elon Musk's successful acquisition of twitter
11111.png

Reactions: Jdizzl11
From the Tesla shop website? Anything accessories need to be done with the service centers? Curious about it as well, like any minimum for free shipping, how long does it take for your stuff to get here. Please tell me how it goes!
The only thing I bought from the Tesla store was the 50-14 adapter (free shipping).

Tesmat I bought from Tesmat (free shipping)
Window shades (Evannex, $8 shipping)
Food tray from Amazon (free shipping with Prime).

Most stuff arrived within a week.

Reactions: cc333
The only thing I bought from the Tesla store was the 50-14 adapter (free shipping).

Tesmat I bought from Tesmat (free shipping)
Window shades (Evannex, $8 shipping)
Food tray from Amazon (free shipping with Prime).

Most stuff arrived within a week.
Got it, was planning to get the mud flaps, paint protection films, wheel locks, sunshades, but as you know, Tesla changes their stuff all the time, so don't want to get too ahead of myself & order stuff that are no longer needed like mud flaps / pfp, am told it comes preinstall in certain places now.

Reactions: Jdizzl11