Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of my MY today! :cool:

To my surprise I have a 1-year free premium connectivity subscription. I'm positive when I placed my order (9/22/21) it was right after Tesla stopped including a 1-year free premium subscription and moved to the current 1-month free premium subscription. I'm hoping they're doing this for eveyone who ordered in September 2021.
It’s October 15 they switched to 1 month. All prior orders get the 1 year

Reactions: Winning Guy
Question: My EDD is 5/2 to 5/15. Based on what is happening to others I expect a VIN in next 3 days. We are still out of the country with spotty Wi-Fi nd will not return home until 5/14. What is the process after VIN shows up on the APP? Does Tesla send a Text messager or call you directly? We will be in Sahara desert for a few days with no Wi-Fi so wonder if there is a time limit to reply back? I am hoping to make this process stretch out until we return home.
wait.. you live in the desert in Nevada and you are vacationing in ... the Sahara? Must take long weekends in Death Valley.

Been lurking here for about a month and wanted to add my details as I have found reading about others' experiences has been so helpful.
OD: 9/29/2021
MSM, LR
7 seats
Tow hitch
EDD: May 4-June 1*
* has bounced around a bit and I got a 2-week window and lots of calls wanting to talk about financing and trade-ins back in late February but never got a VIN.
Very happy for those who have been getting their VINs and cars, but feeling a bummed because when I checked in this morning, my EDD had shifted to May 27 - June 24 :rolleyes::confused:. Was holding steady in the May timeframe for so long that I allowed myself to become hopeful. Oh well.

Just double-checked with Tesla. Car expected to arrive 5/7 at DC for pick up on 5/8. The SA's knowledge, there are no parts holds associated with my VIN, but the final word will be the pre-delivery inspection at the DC on Saturday.

I'm down to the last item on my personal delivery checklist: pick up the cashier's check from the bank!

Reactions: Silence88
Day 230. No update yet after a week from SA
Debating on upgrading to Performance to get it earlier. FSD I am not interested in! Anyone else's EDD not change in over a month? Stuck on Sept 8-Oct 30 :(
Well. Sitting at no vin on day 234 days. So I feel your pain. My edd is getting closer with no vin insight still and a 14 day estimated delivery range from once vin is assigned so I guess I can cross may 16th off. 14 days left before I miss this window too.

Reactions: Kubelfan
I want it NOW!!! Only good thing about this wait is that I have saved up over half for my down-payment. Why I am debating on the performance MY.
This^. Between ordering at Sept 2021 prices, delayed delivery providing more saving time, and the CRAZY resale values, the equity proposition is super strong on this one.

Reactions: advocate8