Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like its going to be all west cost deliveries from here on. i was wondering this and posted in another thread too. since tesla couldnt produce or delivered out of shanghai, tesla might start shipping to only west cost sooner this quarter to increase deliveries and match the expected number and from other forums i have been seeing lots of west cost people receving VIN from weekend. here goes the hope for east cost people for 2 months now.

looks like its going to be all west cost deliveries from here on. i was wondering this and posted in another thread too. since tesla couldnt produce or delivered out of shanghai, tesla might start shipping to only west cost sooner this quarter to increase deliveries and match the expected number and from other forums i have been seeing lots of west cost people receving VIN from weekend. here goes the hope for east cost people for 2 months now.
Too early for EOQ push, a few Eastern DC people had EDDs narrow. Mine went to 14 days starting in 11 days just yesterday. Others have locked in some May Dates that are also East half

Too early for EOQ push, a few Eastern DC people had EDDs narrow. Mine went to 14 days starting in 11 days just yesterday. Others have locked in some May Dates that are also East half
Definitely would be too early for EOQ push. As long as the cars can be delivered by EOQ, it shouldn’t matter where they are delivered to. Understandably the last 2 weeks would be a different case but other than that it’d be unreasonable to anyone not in west coast with potential wait times going up to 9 months at the earliest. That is unless they are now trying to cut down on transportation cost by only focusing on West Coast which you can never say never about Tesla and earnings/margins.😀

Reactions: BGOwner
Holy 💩 Oregon & SW Washington folks…drove past Mcadam to make myself feel better and they are indeed stuffed to the gills with new cars waiting to be delivered!!! I’m surprised they didn’t have them on the side of I-5…it’s going to be a bit before this gets settled unfortunately even if there weren’t a parts delay there isn’t enough hours in a day to process this much inventory.

I got an email from my local service delivery guy. They're still waiting on the parts to arrive before they can install them, so he's saying next week some time now.
What're the first three digits of your vin? I'm also in MD taking delivery in Tyco next week. They say i am not impacted but i don't know if i should trust them.