Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center In Tyler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,
I have had our 21 MYLR at the Service Center in Tyler, Tx. for routine maintenance twice in the last 8 months. In addition a service tech came to our house and installed the HomeLink in the MYLR. Received good service and prompted attention to the Y.

Reactions: steele
My brother-in-law and I both ordered Model Ys last month. We live just a few miles apart. When he ordered on the 15th, his only two choices for delivery were Dallas or Houston. He chose Dallas. When I ordered on the 20th, I don't being given an option. My SA told me today that my Model Y will be delivered to the Tyler service center which is much closer to me than Dallas. I'm very happy about that, but I'm a bit suspicious.

I emailed the Tyler service center this morning and they confirmed that my Model Y will be scheduled to be picked up there. They responded quickly and courteously to my inquiry.

After the tax credit price cap was raised from $55K to $80K this morning, my brother-in-law changed his Model Y order from white to red. He apparently misunderstood his delivery location which is confirmed to be Tyler as well.

That's good news for both of us - neither of us wanted to drive all the way to Dallas and back.

Reactions: steele
zroger73,
Glad you were happy with response speed to question. When I was setting on our MYLR I had difficulty with the text messages showing up on the infotainment screen. I said to heck with and then forgot about that feature. So I stopped in at the Service Center on Tuesday and one of service persons came out to my MY and set it up for me. I did not have an appointment. Took less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: zroger73