Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center Sterling VIrginia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had good experience with the group there , albeit it has been through COVID and every thing was touchless ( I didnt even leave my Key fob and I never saw anyone ) and as you drive in it its geofences and they send you a note in the app the second you arrive. plenty of ubers circling around so a ride is always available. so if you are looking for a person that can be " complicated" . it may be better now with less covid restrictions. I have my camera upgrades done there and things have been fine. most of my visits have be in and out kind of things so not much to write on the forum about ( which is good!)

I have had good experience with the group there , albeit it has been through COVID and every thing was touchless ( I didnt even leave my Key fob and I never saw anyone ) and as you drive in it its geofences and they send you a note in the app the second you arrive. plenty of ubers circling around so a ride is always available. so if you are looking for a person that can be " complicated" . it may be better now with less covid restrictions. I have my camera upgrades done there and things have been fine. most of my visits have be in and out kind of things so not much to write on the forum about ( which is good!)
My camera upgrades were done by mobile tech in my garage. Even better.

Reactions: Charliek