Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a set of 245/45/19 Pirreli Cinturato P7 Tires. No plugs, patches, dry rot or uneven wear. Tires are in excellent shape with 7/32" tread on 2 and just under 9/32" on other 2. Asking $500
IMG_2255.jpg
IMG_2247.JPG
IMG_2246.JPG
IMG_2249.JPG

Are these snow tires?

These are all season plus tires... From Tire Rack: "Designed to be driven in America's diverse weather conditions, the Cinturato P7 All Season Plus features lower weight, less rolling resistance and reduced noise while enhancing wet braking and year-round traction, even in light snow."

The Cinturato P7 All Season Plus is Pirelli's Grand Touring All-Season tire designed for the drivers of touring and luxury touring cars looking for tires offering predictable handling, everyday comfort and all-season traction. Developed to be environmentally friendly, Pirelli's EcoImpact icons confirm the Cinturato P7 All Season Plus' contribution to the environment with regards to energy efficiency, clean air, low noise and long wear. Designed to be driven in America's diverse weather conditions, the Cinturato P7 All Season Plus features lower weight, less rolling resistance and reduced noise while enhancing wet braking and year-round traction, even in light snow.

Cinturato P7 All Season Plus tires use a tread compound that features low oil and high-silica content to reduce braking distances and rolling resistance. This compound is molded into an asymmetric tread design that blends dry handling with wet road and wintertime traction. A continuous outboard shoulder promotes steering response while the pitch sequencing and phasing of multiple inboard tread block sizes reduce pattern noise. Four wide circumferential grooves help evacuate water to increase hydroplaning resistance while engineered lateral and longitudinal sipes increase the number of biting edges to enhance wet road and wintertime traction.

To enhance high-speed durability, handling ride quality and wear, the tire's internal structure features twin, lightweight steel belts reinforced by variable-tension spirally wrapped polyamide. The Cinturato P7 All Season Plus features a progressively flexible sidewall to cut down on deformation and unnecessary dispersal of energy, thereby reducing rolling resistance.

Note: Cinturato P7 All Season Plus tires feature low rolling resistance (LRR) compounds and constructions to enhance vehicle fuel economy. These tires are identified as such with Pirelli's EcoImpact designation on the Sizes and Specs pages.

These are not low rolling resistance tires though are they? If they are I don't see where it says so. I live in the area and am interested. UPDATE: I chatted with tire rack and they are low rolling resistance. (I didn't read all the way to the bottom in your description.)

Last edited: