Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Setting a Charging Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone experience this after the latest update...? I had my start time for charging for 11pm. It was working fine prior to the update, but now as soon as I plug in the charger, it starts charging. I reset the computer, no luck, I reset the phone app, no luck. Any suggestions?

Has anyone experience this after the latest update...? I had my start time for charging for 11pm. It was working fine prior to the update, but now as soon as I plug in the charger, it starts charging. I reset the computer, no luck, I reset the phone app, no luck. Any suggestions?

I've had trouble with Scheduled Departure (charging would start immediately) and the answer was to try different settings in the off peak charging section.

My electrical rate is the same 24x7 so I didn't think I needed to check or change anything in the off peak charging section. I think it's a bug in the car's firmware. So while your problem is slightly different than the one I saw I'd recommend you try different time settings for off peak charging. I changed the time when off peak would start and then Scheduled Departure worked. Then I changed them back and it still worked. That's why I think it's a bug in the car's firmware.

Here's a link to the post I made about the subject: scheduled departure @100% or not?

Upvote 0
I've had trouble with Scheduled Departure (charging would start immediately) and the answer was to try different settings in the off peak charging section.

My electrical rate is the same 24x7 so I didn't think I needed to check or change anything in the off peak charging section. I think it's a bug in the car's firmware. So while your problem is slightly different than the one I saw I'd recommend you try different time settings for off peak charging. I changed the time when off peak would start and then Scheduled Departure worked. Then I changed them back and it still worked. That's why I think it's a bug in the car's firmware.

Here's a link to the post I made about the subject: scheduled departure @100% or not?
Thank you I will give it a try.

Upvote 0