Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should app say when raven cabin is preheated?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My model 3 tells me via the app when the cabin temperature has reached the temp I've set. My model x doesn't (2020). Is this expected behavior?
Turn notifications on for the Tesla app in your phone settings. It is phone optional feature. For an iPhone, go to Settings->Notifications->Tesla. "Allow Notifications" toggle at the top. I am sure Android has basically the same thing.

Turn notifications on for the Tesla app in your phone settings. It is phone optional feature. For an iPhone, go to Settings->Notifications->Tesla. "Allow Notifications" toggle at the top. I am sure Android has basically the same thing.
I have that set. I get alerts all the time just not for the thermostat on the x.

I have that set. I get alerts all the time just not for the thermostat on the x.
I have no other suggestions. You do have to request a change remotely I believe. Example, cold car outside at. Log in and turn Climate on to heat things up. It should tell you when it reaches the desired temp. Does that function work? IOW there is not a thermometer problem. I would imagine there is single temp sensor that controls the temperature and that is the basis for the notifications. If it stays cold, or overheats the interior, you might have a bigger problem. I predict colder weather is coming to New Jersey, any day now ;)