Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should i keep my window tint appointment, it's going to rain that day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I scheduled for window tint and front bumper PPF installed at a local shop this friday, but forecast says it'll rain entire day. I won't do the PPF for sure, but should i still keep my windows tint appointment? they're hard to schedule. i'm reading it online, the suggestion is about half and half.

I scheduled for window tint and front bumper PPF installed at a local shop this friday, but forecast says it'll rain entire day. I won't do the PPF for sure, but should i still keep my windows tint appointment? they're hard to schedule. i'm reading it online, the suggestion is about half and half.
I left my MYP at the shop for a few days to let the film cure (it forecasted to rain, and I didn't want to rush); the shop kept their customers' vehicles indoors (I checked via the MY live cam 🤓). Do you have the option to pick it up the next day or so?

Last edited:
Reactions: stlgrym3
I left my MYP at the shop for a few days to let the film cure (it forecasted to rain, and I didn't want to rush); the shop kept their customers' vehicles indoors (I checked via the MY live cam 🤓). Do you have the option to pick it up the next day or so?
that's a great idea, there's no rain in forecast the next day. i just texted the installer, i can't see why not.

Reactions: freed0m