Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should model S plaid be illegal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The acceleration of this car is brain popping!
Could cause internal brain damage.
Totally unnecessary and should be banned, imho.

I got a three motor CT on order, but the performance is close to this brain damaging fooking monster.

I also have a more normal single motor CT on order.

Does gumment need to intervene?

Clearly gumment is doing a bang-up job with everything!!

BTW this thread was meant to be taken in the vein of humor.
My own jealousy is also present.
(I'd love to have one of these monsters, but I gotta be practical and settle for a Cybertruck and perhaps a Model 3.)
I can see how one can actually make money with a Cybertruck or a Model 3.

Seems many here missed the obvious.
The hoohah included a moderator warning for attacking members!
I'll have to be more careful.

BTW this thread was meant to be taken in the vein of humor.
My own jealousy is also present.
(I'd love to have one of these monsters, but I gotta be practical and settle for a Cybertruck and perhaps a Model 3.)
I can see how one can actually make money with a Cybertruck or a Model 3.

Seems many here missed the obvious.
The hoohah included a moderator warning for attacking members!
I'll have to be more careful.
FWIW I recognized the sarcasm/humor. I also really want one but its not in the budget.

I finally saw a PLAID, in person, yesterday. Looked like crap and I DON'T even want it. Made my MY Performance looks SO much better. The guy that was sitting in the car parked was even a weirdo! He gave me a thumbs up and complimented my car! AS IF! The smooth rear lines and hump of the rear fenders, didn't even spark any emotions for me. All that I got was a rapid rise in my heart beat according to my Apple Watch. Psh. The fact that I went home, immediately, to not look at that monstrosity anymore and run to my computer to open up the Tesla website to click on the CUSTOM ORDER button was, like, whatever. Such a stupid car, this PLAID Model S. Such a stupid, idiotic, beautiful, mind-boggling, awesome, car that I WANT RIGHT NOW - but my wife will leave me, DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB car. Whatever.