Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show us your wheels post?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Too late for me but I think it would be nice for an on-going thread of after market wheels/tires so that owners thinking of getting aftermarket wheels can have some reference of how it looks on their Model S. I've seen a few already while at SC but thought it would be better if owners posted it themselves rather than me taking photos and posting without permission....

I suggest the format to be:
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel width
- Tire sizes
- Suspension (coil or the height setting when the photo is taken if equipped with air suspension)

Just ordered a set of Rohana RF1 in gloss red for my Pearl White:
- 20"
- 9" front, 10" rear
- 245/40 front, 275/40 rear Continental DWS06

Will post photos of it installed next week or week after.
IMG_0611.jpg

Too late for me but I think it would be nice for an on-going thread of after market wheels/tires so that owners thinking of getting aftermarket wheels can have some reference of how it looks on their Model S. I've seen a few already while at SC but thought it would be better if owners posted it themselves rather than me taking photos and posting without permission....

I suggest the format to be:
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel width
- Tire sizes
- Suspension (coil or the height setting when the photo is taken if equipped with air suspension)

Just ordered a set of Rohana RF1 in gloss red for my Pearl White:
- 20"
- 9" front, 10" rear
- 245/40 front, 275/40 rear Continental DWS06

Will post photos of it installed next week or week after.
View attachment 99891
so unique! How much u got them? And u throw away the stock wheels?

Hi Mille they are rotary forged RF1 by Rohana in the US; need to check the invoice tonight but I ordered them online and are shipping to me from California this week. I am keeping the oem 21" for the day I want the buy back or to temporarily use them if I want to customize the colour on it. Think red would look good but if not then I'll have them repainted in HK

Hi Mille, I paid $4,125 USD (or about 32,000 HKD) for the wheels plus tires (tires were $975 USD); it includes mounted and balanced and shipped to door to my office. I will then get them installed with a shop in HK.

Note that I asked them NOT to include the tire pressure monitor as I want to reuse the ones already on my car; so the shop here will have to unmount my current tires, take off the TPMS, unmount the new tires, put on TPMS, remount both my old and new tires...

You can email Leo at [email protected]

They've got a lot of stock in the US, once I've chosen my tires and wheels, it took them about 3 days to get the tires and wheels from warehouse and ship them FedEx; should arrive here around end of the week.

Lol, sadly say, I crashed the stock 19' wheel at carpark already =.="

i really hate the low blocks built at the middle of the road, it's difficult to see especially u are driving down. They are low but high enough to damage the wheel :( who design this!

Lol, sadly say, I crashed the stock 19' wheel at carpark already =.="

i really hate the low blocks built at the middle of the road, it's difficult to see especially u are driving down. They are low but high enough to damage the wheel :( who design this!

Ouch; yea I rashed my front right 21" just driving close to the parking lot gate in order to reach the Octopus reader with my hand....

I bet wheel manufacturers and painters pay them to design this LOL

I just got 3 out of the 4 wheels this morning LOL I guess HK Customs wants to keep 1..... hopefully get here soon
12227229_10156371673690045_8806155688146762203_n.jpg
12193323_10156371673625045_1046968079341405630_n.jpg
12227229_10156371673520045_5266636387179340839_n.jpg
12190012_10156371673330045_7347721237760536113_n.jpg

Wish u get the wheel soon

and seems we need to make a coupon to visit 鈴師傅 lol

Thanks, hopefully later today.

I'm surprised no one else is posting photos of their wheels here :tongue:

haha....鈴師傅.... nice shop, I bought tires for my last cars and my wife's car from them and a set of Rays..... but personally I had a problem with them afterwards. Good store and very famous but just not for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and does anyone have recommendation for tire shops that are open late (ie 10pm)? Thanks

And here they are installed :biggrin:
I put 245/40/R20 and 275/40/R20 Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 (Max Performance all seasons) on them; for the handling/ride review, see separate post.

Forgot to reset the suspension to low (I set it to raise itself at Science Park lol), looks like the car's lifted

DSC_2200.JPG
DSC_2202.JPG
DSC_2203.JPG
DSC_2206.JPG
DSC_2207.JPG
DSC_2211.JPG
DSC_2212.JPG