Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sig # 144

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

traxila

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2012
NYC
Just picked it up as a loaner this morning. 2012 Tesla Model S85. 32K miles

Drives great. It feels betters than my May 2013 S85. What a nice looking car / color! 4 year old car and it is better than almost all of the new cars being sold today. Except for new Teslas, of course.

Taking a moment to marvel at what this company has managed to do in such a short time and with so much opposition.

Kudos to Tesla, Mr. Musk and all you early adopters out there who have financed what appears to be the electric car revolution we have all been waiting for. At least all of us around here. Except for the trolls. Go back to your caves.

:)

Two weeks ago I purchased Sig #272. Obviously I benefited for a meticulous first owner, but even with it's 32k miles, no one would know it was 3+ yrs old. I already have one friend on the lookout for his own Sig. Yes, the previous owner "suffered" thru some of the company's learning curve, but they, and he, are to be thanked for creating, and constantly updating, a car which never seems to age much.

• Love
Reactions: ModelX