Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Black Wall Charger Award Date Sliding?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious, but do you remember how long after your referral took delivery last November you were able to select your prize using the Tesla app?
I can't remember for certain but I believe it was less than a month. I had an electrician over for something unrelated in early January and I told him I would like him to install the wall charger in the next month or so when I (thought I would) receive it.

Hey guys, anyone interested in selling their signature HPWC? And/or, here's my situation. I was a customer last year, sold it, and just ordered a new one last week. Do you know if Tesla would reallocate the referral to me? Thanks much
Hopefully you used your own referral code to order your new car. Then you can get the WC as a referral prize. And get unlimited supercharging for the life of your ownership of the vehicle.

Hopefully you used your own referral code to order your new car. Then you can get the WC as a referral prize. And get unlimited supercharging for the life of your ownership of the vehicle.
I tried to use my original referral link, but since that vehicle was sold and ownership transferred, my old S was not showing up in my account and didn't show me as a current owner. I wanted to order before 9/16 to get locked in to the free supercharging, so I just used a friend's referral until I get this all sorted out, (if it can be sorted out in my benefit).