Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall charger says it’s offline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed my car did not start charging at the scheduled time (configured via the wall charger) and looking in the app it’s showing the wall charger is offline. When I connect to the wall chargers config page it says it has WiFi and is connected to Tesla. Has anyone had this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_2738.jpeg
    IMG_2738.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2736.png
    IMG_2736.png
    643.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2737.png
    IMG_2737.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 27
I haven't messed around with the wall charger settings. Can you set a time for your car to start charging? I know you can set it to be charged and ready to drive by setting a departure time. The car then determines what time to start charging based on different factors.

Upvote 0
I would go through the connection process again. It's fairly simple if you have all of the information needed.
I have a few times, it’s connected to Tesla and the WiFi and I am able to check for firmware it definitely has internet access but whatever endpoint they are using for the online status is failing for some reason. It looks like others are seeing the same issue Wall Connector network connections to AWS servers

Upvote 0
It does look like the connector is properly configured as it shows it is connected to both the Internet and Tesla. Try rebooting your phone and then adding the wall connector again (if it does not appear). If that does not work, remove the Tesla app, reboot the phone, add back the app and try again.

BTW, just to be clear the “scheduler” in the connector establishes a charging restriction window. Look at it carefully to ensure you have configured as needed.

• Helpful
Reactions: zoomer0056
Upvote 0