Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Perf MC Red

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This might be a noob question, but I'm curious as to whether the Signature Performance option with the multicolor red will be available in the future? In my location it comes up as "sold out" on the TM website.

Ok thanks. I expected as much, but nice to have it confirmed. Too bad I just got a Volvo V60 before learning about the model s. I've already decided that the model s will be my next car, but I can't justify it yet. I'll be stalking the forums for a year or so before getting it I guess.

This might be a noob question, but I'm curious as to whether the Signature Performance option with the multicolor red will be available in the future? In my location it comes up as "sold out" on the TM website.

Like what stephen said, Signature sold out means the first batch of cars for Norway are already sold out. You would have to order a non-signature performance...

Btw would be interesting to know if the sig red color dies with the sig edition, or if they reintroduce the color later on.

My understanding is that it will die with Model S Signature cars. Franz liked the color for the Model S. I would assume that there will be a different Signature color for the Model X. Although having one of each in Signature red would be fun...

Just to point out that Signature Green never made a comeback on the roadster...

I get the impression by your phrasing that you think "Signature Performance" is a package offering that is "significantly different" than just combining the "Signature" and "Performance" offerings.

If you order a (general production) Performance vehicle, you don't get...
  • (Optional) "Signature Red" exterior color
  • (Optional) White interior interior (with light gray piping when combined with Perf)
  • Earlier delivery (than if you ordered general production)
  • The word "Signature" etched into the turn signal triangles near the side mirrors
  • The word "Signature" etched into the shiny bar on the trunk between the tail light assemblies

To my knowledge, the only thing unique to "Signature Performance" relative to "Signature" + "Performance" is the light gray piping. But I may be wrong on that (light gray piping might be there with a Performance vehicle that has the dark gray seats).

Hope this helps.

Last edited: