Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Performance SV503

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to Jaime @SignatureSales for all the help and @Ruffles for the spec!

Signature SV503.jpeg

I told myself I would not modify my car but oh man this looks good. Nicely done.
Thanks Tommy. I'm not big into modding either, and I think if the Ubers were not so heavy and so easy to curb I would have left them on. These total about 46 lbs. less that the Ubers. Wheels, tint, Graphene coating - done.
The car looks fantastic ! I love the brushed titanium on MSM. Only thing missing is T logo for the center cap. What color are you planning to put on there?
Hey Jaime, I have red T decals, but I’ve been waiting for those Classic center caps you said you’d have sent from headquarters ;)

Thanks Tommy. I'm not big into modding either, and I think if the Ubers were not so heavy and so easy to curb I would have left them on. These total about 46 lbs. less that the Ubers. Wheels, tint, Graphene coating - done.

Hey Jaime, I have red T decals, but I’ve been waiting for those Classic center caps you said you’d have sent from headquarters ;)

They should be ready. Let me check on that and will let you know.

Reactions: FasterBlaster
There's nothing wrong with the price. From the quality of the wheels to the level of cusomter service and expertise on the fitment, you are actually looking at a bargian if you compare to brand like like HRE, Vossen (Forged), and ADV1 etc...

Gotta love when a manufacturer wants to argue perspective and opinions with the consumer. For some consumers I bet it's a "great purchase" and for others a complete waste of money. It's like spending $1000 on a pair of shoes vs $100. At the end of the day, most will never tell a difference except the guy that spent $100 could have new shoes each year for a decade. I bet SS is making a pretty penny on these wheels compared to some of their more affordable competition....

• Disagree
Reactions: TwoK4drSi
What is the weight of these wheels? I see a "less than stock" but I don't know what stock weight is for you. Weight with tires? What tires?

Why not go square?
I had the weight figured out but I can't remember now what the Uberturbines weigh. They are 11.5 lbs. lighter per wheel in the front and 11.1 in back.

I went square Martians 20s first but decided I like 21s and fat in the back.

Beautiful wheels and setup! Don’t listen to any naysayers trolling your purchase. People that can afford the wheels know the difference. No fake marketing of “flow formed/forged” with a cast face. Best fitting and finish quality wheels out there bar none.View attachment 731043

People that can afford the wheels? That's quite the assumption to make there. I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that not only have a higher net worth but net more money than you each month and would never consider dropping 6-7k on a wheelset for their 60k car. I'd rather take the difference between these and a set of Martian wheels and spend the difference on a nice gravel bike to race next season.

With that said, I was never trolling this thread to begin with. I like the look of their wheels and browsed the site multiple times looking for a more reasonable option (again, subjective and personal opinion). If they offered a wheelset in the $2500 range and not the $5500-7500 range I would certainly consider buying them for my rig. Of note, I'm sure people would say the same thing about my decision to have $20k worth of bikes (mtn and gravel) and how they could have bikes that are "just as good" for a much cheaper cost. Point of the story is spend your money where you see fit and on whatever brings you value in your life.